Last MOVIE you've seen...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A film called 'Kung Fu Hustle'.

It's by a Hong Kong film by a guy called Stephen Chow, his last movie was called 'Shaolin Soccer' (you might have seen it...then again maybe not). The fight scenes are bloody amazing, but I guess I must be turning into some humourless bastard because I hated all the jokes while everyone was laughing their arses off next to me. Also reminds me why I hate watching Hong Kong movies here because there's some crappy policy on dialects which means all the Cantonese dialogue is dubbed into Mandarin and I dislike dubbing a lot.

theater:
The Incredibles

DVD:
Pollock :up: he's my favorite painter, now I know more about his life
Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind :up: x 10000000000000000000000

I just saw CLOSER with julia roberts and natilie portman on DVD, it's a really smart, funny comedy. Anyone see it??

we rented garden state on dvd last night. i'd seen it in the theatres in the fall, but i was more than happy to re-watch.

LOVE this movie.

:drool:

I rented Garden State lastnight, and my dad and I watched it. We had a lot of laughs, if you haven't seen Garden State I would definately recommend you see it. Great movie! On Friday, I am taking my dad out on a date and we're going to see White Noise. It looks really scary! I hope it is good.

I took my mom to see Phantom of the Opera & it was great.
I'd also like to say that Gerard Butler, who plays the Phantom, is the sexiest deformed guy ever !:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom