Last Movie You Viewed (Part 3) + Brief Reviews - Page 30 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 05-30-2006, 05:35 PM   #436
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Lila64
Ann Margaret, Roger Daltry, and others, including Elton John and Tina Turner. The hype? Not much. The audience - I'd say interested, considering it was just 2 of us laying in bed and watching it on a holiday/day off from work. It's a musical. Before your time of course (pre-80s)

I forgot you guys have taken over the thread. I'll keep my movie viewing to myself SORRY!
It's not about a thread takeover. It's just a courtesy. It was all good to just list the movies before, but now the contents of the the thread have changed, as approved by a moderator.
If all you want to do is list movies then it should be in the Out Of Control board but this little part of the forum is about posts with substance. At least a little substance. A tad. An eensy bit?

No one is telling you to stop posting, on the contrary, most of us want to hear about the movies you've seen and then hear your opinion on them.

Old 05-30-2006, 05:42 PM   #437
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 01:25 PM
Well if I recall, most of the movies I have posted that I've seen, I've commented on. I'm sorry I didn't give a lengthy enough brief review for you on this particular movie. I could go back and quote my posts, but don't really feel I need to justify it. And if I recall, one of your friends posted movies she saw with no review. And apparently she came back and posted a review later. Not everyone has listed reviews to the movies they've seen. Not much you can do about that No need to point out who is or is not following the new "guidelines", which I don't see posted, but I admit to not reading the whole thread, at least not since it was merged. Perhaps there was something posted about listing a review and I missed it - my apologies. And yes, I see it in the thread title. Can't we all just get along?

Oh, and I will probably be seeing The DaVinci Code again, so I can give my second opinion on it - or let my daughter comment in that post, as she's practically done with the book and wants to see it. I couldn't wait, so I went last Friday and reviewed it a few pages back.

Old 05-30-2006, 05:43 PM   #438
Blue Crack Addict
Local Time: 02:25 PM
Old 05-30-2006, 05:44 PM   #439
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Queen Bee
Oh man. This thread is turning into a mess.

How about a new one?

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 05-30-2006, 05:44 PM   #440
Blue Crack Distributor
Local Time: 01:25 PM
yes, The DaVinci Code is a drama, while Tommy, which I watched over the weekend (in bed) was a musical. We're not gonna take it!