Last Movie You Viewed (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
rushmore....had never seen it before....was the midday movie today (my day off)....would watch anything with bill murray .he is ssssoooooo understated...he's REAL!

Barunka - Do you mean The curse of the were - rabbit? That film is hysterical&i've seen it twice now! :love: :lmao:

The Bourne identity

Batman Begins.

Best. Batman. Movie. Ever.

I love, love, love Christian Bale. In fact, I loved every actor in it except Katie Holmes. Why the hell do they give a role that should go to a grown woman to a little girl with a squeaky voice?

Gotham looked great, just like it was supposed to look.

The Dreamcatcher...watched it during Halloween on tv. I need to watch more movies! Even though it was campy, I thought it was captivating. It was a Stephen King novel-to-film adaptation, so his regular weirdness carried it through for me.

susanp6 said:
Barunka - Do you mean The curse of the were - rabbit? That film is hysterical&i've seen it twice now! :love: :lmao:

The Bourne identity

The curse of the were - rabbit of course... I love it... I love all movies with Wallace and Gromit:wink: :drool:

I enjoyed it! I don't get out to movies too often... Want to see the Clooney movie about Murrow... Gotta find the time...

I was going through my VHS collection of movies that were recorded off cable channels several years back and I'm gonna start watching these just to see if the VHS tapes are still operable and in good condition.

The first 'movie flash-back' from my collection ...

Little Darlings

Kristy McNichol, Tatum O'Neal and Matt Dillion :cute:

Back
Top Bottom