Last Movie You Viewed (Part 2)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire" for the second time, lol. I may go again tomorrow or Friday.

Wendy
aka sick and obsessed HP fan

War of the Worlds

or as I thought of it Tom Cruise always 3 steps ahead of the bad guys, who knew :lol:

I finally saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, last night.

Great film and also the first film where I have been able to bear watching Jim Carrey on screen. He's so much better when he isn't pulling stupid faces. :wink:

I'm not into movies so I finally saw the 4th Harry Potter one. Good but could be better. You know the sad part about this..... the last time I went to the movies was to see the 3rd Harry Potter movie!:ohmy:

Just saw "Yours, Mine and Ours" earlier this afternoon ... :lol:

Absolutely hilarious movie with Dennis Quaid, Rene Russo and Linda Hunt.
It's about a man who meets his former sweetheart ... falls in love all over again and gets married. :heart:
The only thing is he has 8 children from his previous marriage and she has 10. :yikes:
The parents think having a combined family now that they are married, will be GREAT ... but those 18 children have other ideas ... :lmao: :wink:

anitram said:
Born Into Brothels.

Wonderful film. Just wonderful.

I've seen a ton in the last week or so...

Fanny and Alexander (Bergman, 1982)

Le jour se leve (Carne, 1939)

M. Hulot's Holiday (Tati, 1953)

Vampyr (Dreyer, 1931)

The Discreet Charm of the Bourgeoisie (Bunuel, 1972)

Russian Ark (Sokurov, 2003)

Chungking Express (Wong, 1994)

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang (Black, 2005)

Capote (Miller, 2005)

Oldboy (Park, 2004)

The Devil's Rejects (Zombie, 2005)--surely one of the worst films I've ever actually seen for myself from start to finish...GHASTLY

Back
Top Bottom