Last Movie You Viewed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Catwoman :scream: <----->
vomit-smiley-015.gif

I have been sick the last week so I have seen a lot of movies (I really didn't want to get the other kids in my school sick so I skipped the week, it was that bad of a cold)

"Malcolm X" - A+

"JFK"- A

"Schindler's List"- A++

"Gandhi"- A-

"Godfather" - A+

"Godfather Part 2" - A++

"Godfather Part 3" - A-

"Blues Brothers" - B

The Motorcycle Diaries

interesting, still don't know what I think about it. it was visually beautiful in any case! I guess I'm dumb because I was completely shocked by how it came together at the end. I didn't even think about it. :reject:

jkid said:
I have been sick the last week so I have seen a lot of movies (I really didn't want to get the other kids in my school sick so I skipped the week, it was that bad of a cold)

"Malcolm X" - A+

"JFK"- A

"Schindler's List"- A++

"Gandhi"- A-

"Godfather" - A+

"Godfather Part 2" - A++

"Godfather Part 3" - A-

"Blues Brothers" - B

Except for the last one - you sure went for some heavies!

I haven't seen a whole movie recently, but I've seen parts of (all movies I have seen before though):

Forrest Gump
You've Got Mail
Sleepless In Seattle
The Terminal
Apollo 13

(No, I didn't purposely watch Tom Hanks, but it turned out that way. All good/entertaining movies)

and:
Dead Poet's Society
(I love the end, and cry every time. It just moves me - one of my fave movies for many reasons, such as cinematography, score, story,...)

Last weekend I've watched:
Lone wolf and cub - Sword of vengeance
Lone wolf and cub - Baby Cart at the River Styx
Lone wolf and cub - Baby Cart to Hades

Yes, I've watched 3 'Lone wolf and cub' movies. And I have 3 more to go. Yes, I love extremely violent Japanese samurai action flicks. What's wrong with that? :wink:

Lila64 said:

Dead Poet's Society
(I love the end, and cry every time. It just moves me - one of my fave movies for many reasons, such as cinematography, score, story,...)

I also cried at the end of this film. I also cried at the end of Terminator 2 :ohmy:

I guess this post belongs to Zoo Confessionals.. :huh:

Forrest Gump :hyper: and Dirty Dancing (not havana nights, the one with Patrick Swayze..) :drool:

btw, watched them both yesterday night, and I love them both :D

Seen a few movies the last few days

Paparazzi - this was okay. Not great, not horrible.. so-so
I caught the last bit of Kelly's Heroes on Sunday and also the last hour of another war film I'd never heard of before called The Big Red One.

This morning watched a submarine movie called In Enemy Hands. It was pretty good.

Then I watched Little Black Book... which was also not too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom