Last Movie You Viewed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bergman's Hour of the Wolf (1968)...clearly one of the most disturbingly creepy and unsettling films I've ever seen.

Renoir's The Rules of the Game (1939)

Both were utterly spectacular.

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Cute movie, but way too much voiceover. I hate voiceovers. If you have to have a voiceover to make your point, it usually means you aren't doing your job. And they usually are preachy and pretentious.

(The parts where they did the voiceover for the letters the girls wrote to each other doesn't count, because the characters actually sounded like themselves).

Last edited:
"Fallen"

An interesting Denzel Washington movie - "Time is on my side"

"Pleased to meet you... hope you can guess my name..."

:macdevil:

I thought they were both great. I thought this was the best batman movie by far. The others were silly. Christian Bale is a good Batman too. Johnny Depp was fantastic in Charlie! He was hilarious and the boy that plays Charlie was soo good. I would recommend seeing them both.:up:

kiss kiss bang bang

robert downey jr is REALLY good in this movie

for all that man's troubles he sure knows how to act, and usually all his films are quite good, but i guess the same applies to kate moss, ie shes still the most marketable supermodel out there

anyway the movie got a few laughs out of me, it is riddled with swearing, violence and whatever

my score : 3 out of 5

Derailed

Blah, didn't live up to any of its' potential

Clive Owen is great though :drool: , and Vincent Cassel is so completely creepy

Jennifer was just so bland in in my humble opinion

Angela Harlem said:
Fritz Lang's Metropolis.
:|

Good for you! I'm not sure whether or not you enjoyed it, but it is probably one of the twenty or thirty most influential films ever made. So at least you can say you watched one of those films which is a sin not to have seen.

Check out F.W. Murnau's Sunrise if you're interested--probably the best silent film ever made...although Dreyer's The Passion of Joan of Arc is right up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom