Last Movie You Viewed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bergman's Persona (1966)

Wong Kar-Wai's Happy Together (1997)

Renoir's The Crime of Monsieur Lange (1936)

Outstanding all!

Overboard - with Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell

Category 7: The End Of The World (Part 1)

This movie was on CBS last night. It's about tornadoes that spawn from global warming. Part 1 wasn't real exciting, it basically explains how the weather patterns are changing ... and showed a few storm incidences ... but, after seeing the coming scenes in Part 2 ... it looks like the movie will be even better when it concludes next Sunday !! :bow:

A great little movie -

Long life, happiness, and prosperity - or did I already mention it?

Or is there another one that I missed :huh:

a film adaptation of a pushkin story. it was in russian without subtitles, and as i'm not fluent, i'm not 100% sure i understood what was going on. that's what i get for not actually doing the reading beforehand :der:

Tammy something or others "abs of steel" work out

She was hot AND it it was actually really good. I did it yesterday, and my goodness my abs are still burning.

In a few weeks, I'll actually have abs of steel - no joke

:rockon:

I have just spent the last 3 nites watching Star Wars Episodes 1, 2 and 3.

I have never watched any Star Wars film before:ohmy: so I thought that i'd watch all 6 in 6 nites, starting from Ep.1.

To my suprise, I very much enjoyed every one, and am looking forward to watching the next 3! Ep.2 was my fave. of the 1st 3.

Star Wars III - Return of the Sith. Really overwrought and somewhat hard to follow. Lucas saying this was Titanic in space is hilarious.

i fell asleep watching star wars on sunday.

i think that crash movie (which i hated) was the last thing i saw before that, in addition to that russian thing.

get rich or die trying , not too bad , start is alright , at times 50 cents is quite impressive , the end goes down , could've been better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom