Last Movie You Viewed?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
'Beyond The Sea' is the Bobby Darin story. It stars and was written and directed by Kevin Spacey who does all his own singing :up: It also stars John Goodman, Bob Hoskins and Kate Bosworth. If you like musical autobiographies you'll love this movie.

I remember hearing something not too long ago about Kevin Spacey singing and that he was actually pretty good. I like him. I especially loved him in Pay It Forward. I am gonna have to check this one out, thanks!

Finding Neverland
peterpan.gif
tinkerbell.gif

Chungking Express (1994; Wong Kar-wai)

Please see this film. It made me feel like life is worth living, even if only for 105 minutes. It is profoundly brilliant. Do yourself a favor and check 'er out. And don't forget about 2046 or In The Mood For Love, either!

If you shout... said:
Chungking Express (1994; Wong Kar-wai)

Please see this film. It made me feel like life is worth living, even if only for 105 minutes. It is profoundly brilliant. Do yourself a favor and check 'er out. And don't forget about 2046 or In The Mood For Love, either!

I will check it out, thanks....hey has anyone here seen The Staion Agent? It's good....another of those feel good movies that makes you really think and appreciate what you have. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom