Last Meal: I need to know, interference..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Pretend you're on death row for me for a minute. What do you pick as your last meal? I've been agonising over this for a few weeks now and I personally have no idea. I think I'd eventually settle for a mother sized barramundi or rainbow trout, or some other such seafood, grilled to perfection with lemon and cracked pepper adornments of the chef's choosing (and I'd want it ordered from Doyles, thanks) but anyway. Seafood, I think.

Please tell me yours. I need to know. I'll be back later though, gotta go out and get a hobby.

:wave:

I dont know if I'd be able to keep anything down if I knew it was my last meal. I'd probably get sick. But a good curry sounds amazing right now.

Steak, very crispy baked potato, greens salad with Caesar dressing and sunflower seeds, bottle of Bordeaux Merlot. Banana split with lots of nuts.

Angela Harlem said:
Pretend you're on death row for me for a minute. What do you pick as your last meal? I've been agonising over this for a few weeks now
Just why, exactly???? :huh:

Me, Indian banquet, or all-you-can-eat buffet :drool: That could go for days......

Mmm, I was wondering about the agonising as well :lol:

For me, it would definitely be something 100% unhealthy. You're going to die right? Go out like a pig. :D A massive serving of fish & chips I'd say.

I think I would go with a massive Graeter's Turtle Sundae with Mocha Chip ice cream. I think that would do it quite nicely. :yes:

Chicken Parmagiana with Spaghetti, Tossed Salad, Garlic Breadsticks and a bottle of White Zinfandel

or ...

Filet Mignon, Baked Potato, Vegetable (with soup and salad ... and of course, for dessert, Strawberry Cheesecake)

Little bits of potato fried till golden brown and crispy w/ onions fried with them to black, HUGE dose of Tabasco on top with a dash of salt.

And a can of Pepsi.

:drool:

Re: Re: Last Meal: I need to know, interference..

blueeyedgirl said:

Just why, exactly???? :huh:

Me, Indian banquet, or all-you-can-eat buffet :drool: That could go for days......

What do you mean why? It's a perfectly natural question to be bugged over! I got the idea in my head, mind you, it was while we were having a family pig out at Silver Spur, and the idea hasn't left me! I don't think I can rest easy until I know what the ultimate last meal is. Seriously, I'm anguished! Do I go a borderline spicy Mongolian lamb? The old favourite beef and blackbean? A mouth watering korma? Chicken Tikka. :drool: A roast chicken and roast veg dinner? And don't even start me on the seafood options. I'd feel like I haven't completed my life if I don't get in at least one more fish before I die.

Dammit, BEG, it's a conundrum!

OK. I didn't think of lamb. Now you've messed with my meal choice.:sad: And a banana split wouldn't go really well with lamb. I don't think the baked potato would work really well then. The salad and Bordeaux would get to stay.:(

Last edited:
mysterious_jen said:
supreme kick arse nacho's with hot fudge sunday and some serious wine to follow up with belgian chocolates. :drool:

With all that they'd probably fall asleep after a while, you could escape the Sleepy Hollow and come down to Wezza :macdevil:

Or maybe you'd rather stay in Geelong... :shifty:

Surf and turf (from Peter Lugers) as an appetizer. A ceasar salad. Two McDonald's cheeseburgers w/ fries. A whopper jr and a whopper and then I'd make a run on the Taco Bell menu before getting some good pizza. I'd then send someone to Checkers. Then i'd feast on a homemade lasagne and I'd get an Italian Hero. Dessert would be pecan pie, ice cream with cookie dough and a german chocolate cake along with some entenmanns cookies and something from dunkin donuts. I'd drink guinness with the meal and a really good coffee for dessert, probably some port wine as well.

Now I'm starving. Thanks Angela! :mad:

South Indian-style seafood curry, the 'red' kind with lots of tamarind, curry leaves and chiles, served with aappam, which are pancake-like ricebreads with a lacy, crispy outside and a moist, chewy inside. A medium-bodied German Riesling or Alsatian Gewurztraminer. And for dessert, cendol, which is a very sensuous-textured Indonesian dessert made with thick coconut milk, palm sugar, and cendol, which are somewhat like giant tapioca beads.

Steak with shrimp and lobster tail with melted butter :drool:

To end it all lots of mint chocolate chip ice cream with whipped cream,chocolate syrup,nuts,and cherries on top :drool:

Mmmmmm lots of sugary goodness! :love:

Coconut fried shrimp, medium-rare steak, spinach salad with ranch dressing on the side, baked potato with butter, hot fudge sundae, iced tea, a can of Diet Rite soda, one of those big macadamia nut cookies from Disney World, and maybe some strong drink to put me out!! :drunk:

Can I pretend it's a last meal before a dangerous mission to Mars? Death row would be so sad. :(

I'd go for a medium-cooked steak, a giant baked potato, and a glass of red wine from the year I was born.

Back
Top Bottom