Last Comic Standing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Edgeman

Refugee
I'm surprised that there isn't a topic about this great show already. Last year's show was excellent....even if the wrong guy won (I really wanted Ralphie to win).

I love stand up comedy.....so this show is a must watch for me.

Who won last year? Dat Fan? Rich Voz?

I loved the old Saloon Comic. I don't think they picked him, which is a shame.

The audition/semifinals and finals are the best part in my opinion. The rest is like a real world type show when they move into the house. Still very funny.

:yes: :wave: Count me in this Tv show! I loved all the comics that audioned, esp. the little lady!! I don't know if I will be able to keep up with all the programs, as I work 2 jobs And go to school(culinary management major!)but this show is funny! Even wrote about it as a topic in my eng. comp, class last night!!:wink:

i'd watch it if i could remember when it was on. i laughed at the other one. until dat fan won...then i stopped laughing. i didn't think he was funny.

Has anyone been watching this?

Last night's show was pretty good. Good thinking on Ant's part to not tell jokes on the bus tour (even though I don't really think he's that funny to begin with). And I am happy that Todd got kicked off. He was a buffoon, in my opinion.

Last edited:
I'm happy Todd is gone too

Although I was a bit surprised ... his set was conventionally funny and the one I thought the audience would like more.

And ... to be shallow for a minute ... Gary Gullman ... :drool::sexywink::drool:

JessicaAnn said:
I'm happy Todd is gone too

Although I was a bit surprised ... his set was conventionally funny and the one I thought the audience would like more.

And ... to be shallow for a minute ... Gary Gullman ... :drool::sexywink::drool:

I agree... he started off strong with his Mel Gibson/Fred Flinstone joke.

Um, yeah... Gary is :drool: :combust: mine mine mine mine :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom