Larry The Cable Guy: Health Inspector

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
Much like Crash last year, this year's dark horse for Best Picture will be released in March.

This movie will undoubtably touch many lives, but will it be strong enough to win an Oscar when there are movies such as Snakes On A Plane coming out?

"Ever fart so hard your back cracks?" has the potential to become a classic movie line in the same vein as both "Rosebud..." and "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it anymore"

Riveting performance from Lawrence.

"Keeping people from throwing up and crapping themselves is just about all I've ever been good at."

That could be true, because he's certainly not good at comedy, but ironically, his comedy is almost dry-heave inducing.

The title of this movie has two professions in it. This is too confusing a film for me to have any part in watching :ohmy:

Canadiens1160 said:
This is too confusing a film for me to have any part in watching :ohmy:

Well it may have been even without the title. Early reviews are saying it's the sort of film you have to give your full and undivided attention to, much like Pi or Fight Club. Although with those two, you could miss major plot developments, with LTCH:HI, you are at risk of missing multiple fart jokes if you divert your attention from the screen at all. If you're going to see this film, make sure to get your money's worth by taking in the finer nuances of the presumably dozens of fart jokes.

In fact, apart from a potential best picture nod, I would wager we could see the crew nominated for Sound Editing or Sound Mixing due to their stellar job of mixing and getting the perfect pitch out of Larry's butt trumpet every time.

Back
Top Bottom