Lara Croft - The Cradle of Life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Anyone see the new Lara Croft Tomb Raider movie this weekend? Do you want to? What do you think of Lara Croft as a character?

I saw the movie and was, well, bored. Sequence sequence sequence repel down the side of something look out there's a bad guy bang bang bang bad dialogue Lara giggle sequence sequence all terrain vehicles splash bang zoom eww scary monster OVER.

But that's just moi. :sexywink:

HelloAngel said:

I saw the movie and was, well, bored. Sequence sequence sequence repel down the side of something look out there's a bad guy bang bang bang bad dialogue Lara giggle sequence sequence all terrain vehicles splash bang zoom eww scary monster OVER.

that's more or less how I viewed LOTR. :sexywink:

I suppose if I wanted a fun action movie I'd probably watch Terminator 3 or something.

HelloAngel said:

have you see the first one?...its kinda the same, without scary monster :)

bono_man2002 said:

have you see the first one?...its kinda the same, without scary monster :)

I actually rather enjoyed the first one... this one seemed very..... mmm... deflated.

never bothered with the first one, can't see myself extending the effort for the second one. :p

The problem is....they need to do what they did with the elevation video and expand on that.

Evil u2 vs regular u2 ...now that's a storyline.

Back
Top Bottom