Land of the Lost Returns!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
nbcrusader said:

Sleestaks :up:

Cha-Ka :down:

Why Doug me hate ah? :(
chaka.jpg

I'm guessing Ferrell is a fan of the series since his character's name in "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" was Marshall Willandholly...I laughed out loud at the theater when I heard it, my wife and the other patrons apparently never watched "Land of the Lost".

One of my best friends who's 6'4" and a bit lumbering was given the nickname "Sleestack" in college, and its stuck. Perhaps he should head to Hollywood to audition.

omg.. this thread is great. It brought back some fond memories of me and my brother. We used to LOVE this show and watch it religiously. Sleestaks! Wow.. I would totally love to see a rerun of it.

My sister and I watched this on Saturday mornings. I loved how all of the rocks and boulders in this show had round edges and were made of cardboard-like materials. :lol:
I'm interested in seeing what Will Ferrell does with this. I'm sure it'll be a hoot!

my brother, sis and i used to watch this show. chaka was so hilariously bad he was our favorite lol...

My sister and I loved this show as a matter of fact to this day when she gets on my nerves I still call her a sleestak. It drives her nuts.:laugh:

Don't get me wrong, I love Will, but does anyone else think he's starting to get a little overexposed?

My husband brought all the episodes on ebay a while back. Now our son has taken over the videos and watches them.

It is a kick to watch those again and have all those memories of watching that show on Saturday mornings with my brother come flooding back. :up:

Back
Top Bottom