Lakers / Kings BRAWL! Did you guys see that?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SweetOnU2

the invisible woman
WOW! What was that? Rick Fox and Doug Christie go at it.. Damn Rick Fox... I've never liked him.. idiot! (sorry I hate the Lakers :D) Christie gave him a good punch though! :lmao: So both get ejected.... then Rick the idiot.. was waiting for Christie to go by the tunnel to attack him! So they start brawling in the tunnel.... all the Kings left the bench... Shaq came out started pushing someone! LOL

Pure crazyness! I've never seen such chaos! ANd it's only pre-season!! Major fines and suspensions will sure to follow!!! :tsk:

Damn the Lakers! And this only pre-season!! Lakers/Kings rivarly will only get better this season!:yes: I can't wait for B-Ball!!!

Again damn the Lakers.... and one of their fans, C-Bib!:madspit:

:D

Last edited:
Sweet-

I saw only clips in the club I was in..
music was playing so the sound was muted.
Looked like a fiasco.

I never really liked Fox too much , either, hes like too pretty..:rolleyes:
He does have a hot wife tho..:up:
Did somebody push Kobe too?

What was the fighting all about, how did it start ect?

DB9
:dance:

Fox gave him a good elbow.

Chrissy did his usual pussy flop!(Wonder if he got permission from his wife to do this?)

Chrissy then threw the ball in Fox's face.

(refs should have been all over by then to restore order. Prolly gave Fox a flagrant and Christie a technical)

Fox then hit him with a pushed open hand in his mug w/ a nonchalant facial expression that looked something like "oops, just stretching". (Pretty lame, but it was a pretty hard shot)

Chrissy grabbed and hit him w/ a closed fist. (a boxer could have done some damage w/ that blow, but alas it was chrissy)

Fox went after him in the tunnel; it looked to be pretty even.
The whole Sacramento team left the bench. Shaq came around and pretty much fended off the whole Sac team. (you really don?t realize how big he is until a scene like that.)

I am not sure if Fox would have gone after him in the tunnel, if it were reg season game. I think he got pissed cause he got hit w/ a closed fist, and was probably letting christy know that shit lack that was going to happen in the reg season.

I think Sac has made some major improvements to their roster. You have to give Peotrie and the Maloof Brothers a lot of credit. But they have made a big error. They have pretty much pissed of the Lakers, and have given them a reason to be motivated for this season, by crying all summer long. Mentally they are going to have to grow up.

Provided that there are no major injuries, The Lakers win again.
The only way sac gets by the Lakers, is because of injuries.

us3 said:
Fox gave him a good elbow.

Chrissy did his usual pussy flop!(Wonder if he got permission from his wife to do this?)

(refs should have been all over by then to restore order. Prolly gave Fox a flagrant and Christie a technical)

Fox then hit him with a pushed open hand in his mug w/ a nonchalant facial expression that looked something like "oops, just stretching". (Pretty lame, but it was a pretty hard shot)

But they have made a big error. They have pretty much pissed of the Lakers,

Provided that there are no major injuries, The Lakers win again.
The only way sac gets by the Lakers, is because of injuries.
us3-
Your biased allegiance to the LA Lakers tickles me:rolleyes:
This rhectric of the Sac pissing off the Lakers makes me laff harder..pure silliness:rolleyes:

If Shaq was as tuff as Karl Malone he would tape up his big toe and get his FAT ASS back on the court..:D
and the only cool think about Fox is his wife..

thank u-
-diamond-

Last edited:
diamond said:

us3-
Your biased allegiance to the LA Lakers tickles me:rolleyes:
This rhectric of the Sac pissing off the Lakers makes me laff harder..pure silliness:rolleyes:

If Shaq was as tuff as Karl Malone he would tape up his big toe and get his FAT ASS back on the court..:D
and the only cool think about Fox is his wife..

thank u-
-diamond-

Karl Malone! Cheap shot artist of all time! If Shaq were like KM, he would wait till they were looking and sucker punch. Or drive in for a layup with elbow and knees out, or oh yeah just ask the admiral.....

us3 said:

The relationship between him and his wife is so weird and dysfunctional. Blech.

NBA = :yawn:

First of all, Lakers rule...

Second, I half expected Christie's wife to jump out of the stands and attack Fox...what a punk. Either way, fight or no fight, we still take the crown at the end of the year...no doubts.

walkon11 said:
First of all, Lakers rule...

Second, I half expected Christie's wife to jump out of the stands and attack Fox...what a punk. Either way, fight or no fight, we still take the crown at the end of the year...no doubts.
Is Christie's wife really this bad?
Im outta the loop here.
Whats the story?

DB9

Last edited:
walkon....... :|

Lakers .............. :mad: Rick Fox is an idiot period, I mean he ran around the tunnel to attack Christie! What an idiot and a loser! :p

Lakers.. blah blah blah! You can never talk to a Laker fan! :tsk: Right C-bib? :sexywink:

I think the Lakers were LUCKY to even get pass the Kings! Game 7.. over time.... yeah.. luck and stupid mental mistakes by the Kings, damn them! Whatever! I can't stand the LAKERS! :mad:

And Basketball is not boring! :mad:

diamond said:

Is Christie's wife really this bad?
Im outta the loop here.
Whats the story?

DB9

Diamond-

Mrs. Christie is reportedly very paranoid about her husband being a NBA basketball player, and pretty much goes on every road trip and attaches herself to him. Things got very weird during the playoffs last season, when she supposedly made him signal her every time he went the the free throw line (using a special hand gesture) to show her "he loved her". I guess if you like crazy, insane, possessive women, she ain't bad...

Mrs. Vedder...scoreboard. :yes:

Ah...the joy of being a Laker fan...

walkon11 said:

Diamond-

Mrs. Christie is reportedly very paranoid about her husband being a NBA basketball player, and pretty much goes on every road trip and attaches herself to him. Things got very weird during the playoffs last season, when she supposedly made him signal her every time he went the the free throw line (using a special hand gesture) to show her "he loved her". I guess if you like crazy, insane, possessive women, she ain't bad...

Ah...the joy of being a Laker fan...
Thanks..walkon..yikes:confused:

DB9

One man's wish list for the new season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Bill Walton

Doug Christie thought about the game and making shots rather than sending hand signals to his wife during live action. The game is only two hours out of a 24-hour day, Doug.

From Espn web site.

us3 said:
One man's wish list for the new season

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Bill Walton

Doug Christie thought about the game and making shots rather than sending hand signals to his wife during live action. The game is only two hours out of a 24-hour day, Doug.

From Espn web site.

:laugh:

Back
Top Bottom