ladywiththespinninghead, i want your attention please.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
do you remember the thread i made back in like the fall of 2000 that pretty much made you wanna kill me? seriously.

it was a thread that resulted in melon also being so upset that after reading it, he decided to join the message board. :wink:

i was just looking at some really old threads and i was reminded of it...and since i have no other way of contacting you, this will have to do.

ah, you know what, let's make this a remenevanescence thread too while we're at it, alright?

think about the good times and never look back...

except now.

you've relegated yourself to being one of the most useless, pointless, and irrelevant posters of our time, '*BOOMCHAA!*'.

no boomchas!!!

we're the new clean money making machine of discoteque these days, ladies and gentlemen. :hug:

:angry: what if ladywiththespinninghead doesnt want to give you her attention???!!!1111!!!?? :angry:

then that'll be no different than ANY OTHER GIRL. i'm pretty used to this believe me. :angry:

she actually doesn't like that far away from me, i think i should pay her a visit. :sexywink:

hey sicy, is there anyway you can unarchive some of those old threads and make them active again? :sexybustydustyepolipsywink:

You know Zoomerang96, its funny you should mention old times and archives here, since I spent some of my Xmas break journeying back into the Interference Heart of Darkness (ie. the moment immediately post-911). It makes scary reading!

HAHA! Sorry Sicy but I can't help but reply to him!

Hi Zoom!

Yes, I remember VERY, VERY clearly that thread! You, Wanderer and Johnny-something or other got in my bad books for a short while! Actually Johnny something or other was the one who advocated that "mullet" site....ah, good times...I didn't know that was the thread that prompted Melon to join - good to know!

Interesting you mention this because just the other day I was thinking how I sometimes do really miss the "old" days - it's really tough to keep up and familiarize yourself with people because there's soooo many! I miss Wanderer, Zooropamanda and Bonovista a lot...

Wanderer (aka Craig) and I chat/email all the time. Actually, he told me that the only two people he was in constant touch with from the board were you and me (I guess you have that "Wilco" thing in common! haha!). I actually emailed him his profile from here yesterday!! The place hasn't been the same since his departure...:(

I don't think I live close to you...I'm now in Ottawa but I did live in the 'Peg (your hometown??) from '93-'97. Geez, remember we both knew the same person?? I think he's still a DJ but I can't be sure...He's getting fired all the time that one!!

And you know I'm not angry anymore right?? I always understood it was a mix-up!
I actually read a lot of your posts - they're very funny and entertaining! :)

Last edited:
Well, Zoom, I was inspired to go search for that above-mentionned thread but didn't manage to locate it. I did read some others from the fall of 2000 however - there's some real corkers in there!

Whatever happened to Rougerum???

Last edited:
alright, i think it's only fair i say what that thread's title was...

'u2 + gays: hypocrites??"

something cringeworthy like that...

that's the one you were thinking of right, lady? :p

Zoomerang96, nothing in this forum goes back any older than about July 2001. I don't get it. How could you have read a thread from fall of 2000???

HOW!!!
TELL ME NOW!!!

Zoomerang96 said:
alright, i think it's only fair i say what that thread's title was...

'u2 + gays: hypocrites??"

something cringeworthy like that...

that's the one you were thinking of right, lady? :p

OH! THAT thread....No, I don't remember that thread at all, I'm sorry to say.... :(
It sounds vaguely familiar but that's all....

I was thinking of the time Johnny Swallow had a signature with a website for mullets but when you went to it, you got all this stuff about beating up women!!!! Do you remember THAT?

ha, yes!

i shouldn't laugh...but it's just that johnny only did that for a reaction, he'd never ever advocate that sort of thing.

maybe that's still not funny to some, and maybe i should just shut up now.

Kieran McConville said:
Zoomerang96, nothing in this forum goes back any older than about July 2001. I don't get it. How could you have read a thread from fall of 2000???

HOW!!!
TELL ME NOW!!!

i save every single thread ever created on interference, and somehow convert them to giant .TIFF files. they're all on my computer. you're in my computer.

Zoomerang96 said:
ha, yes!

i shouldn't laugh...but it's just that johnny only did that for a reaction, he'd never ever advocate that sort of thing.

maybe that's still not funny to some, and maybe i should just shut up now.

Oh! I didn't know that! It seems to me he had said he had no idea that appeared on the site! (well, that was Wanderer's excuse anyway!!) haha!

Yes, it's all funny in hindsight.

And by the way, if you ever want to reach me again and are unsure how, as you stated in your first post, (or are ever in the Ottawa region), feel free to PM me!

Ciao A! ;)

p.s.: Whatever became of Brian Cook??

Last edited:
darling, i have no way of pming you. please check my status...:wink:

my email is caisenma@gmail.com, just so you know.

as for brian cook, i think he got fired on three of the four biggest FM radio stations in winnipeg. that's pretty funny in a really bad way isn't it? i haven't talked to him in a really long time though, unfortunately. 2002 likely...

anyway, i think he found himself work at a smaller fm station, FREQ 107 or something. dunno if you've ever heard of it before. i know i haven't.

Back
Top Bottom