Ladies (or gents) please recommend a cologne for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I'm going to buy a new cologne and I want to know what smell most women prefer. What better place to find that out than right here on Interference.

So, which one should I get?

(I've been told Deep by Cool Water is pretty good.)

My sisters boyfriend, my Dad and my uncle all asked for the same "man 'fumes" for Christmas.

Ultraviolet by Paco Rabanne

Black by Kenneth Cole
Safari Ralph Lauren

and, of course, CAN'T go wrong with Eternity (Calvin Klein). Maybe my all-time fave, still.

paxetaurora said:

and, of course, CAN'T go wrong with Eternity (Calvin Klein). Maybe my all-time fave, still.

:lol: this is what I wear! Good to know that some ladies do like it!! Not that any are getting close enough recently to know what I'm wearing! :lol:

Of course there is always I KARATE!! :lol: ;) (do they even make that anymore?)

I adore Eternity. A boy I liked in high school wore it and I liked the scent so much that I borrowed his sweater...for almost four years.

And that boy grew up to be...

you guessed it folks.

Rivers Cuomo.

:up:

I like Cool Water, Drakkar Noir

Eternity is nice too

I still like the original Polo

Just don't douse yourself w/ any of these :wink: sometimes it smells like some guys wear the entire bottle at once

I love good smelling colognes (which explains why I have about 4-5 different bottles, but I think, as someone mentioend before, Polo Blue is great. Along with both Armani Mania and Kenneth Cole's 'Reaction'. But the topper is absolutely Armani's Aqua di Gio. Hands down...no questions asked. Try this one before anything else.

odowdpa said:
I love good smelling colognes (which explains why I have about 4-5 different bottles, but I think, as someone mentioend before, Polo Blue is great. Along with both Armani Mania and Kenneth Cole's 'Reaction'. But the topper is absolutely Armani's Aqua di Gio. Hands down...no questions asked. Try this one before anything else.

I didn't get man fumes (cabinet is full) but that Armani was on the top of my list...Santa said "no"...:(

But I think his elves might just go out and find one this week. :wink: thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom