Ladies: Getting rid of undereye circles

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sallycinnamon78 said:

ROFLMFAO! Preparation H on your face? Oh deary me. :eeklaugh:

Yeah, it sounds sick, but.....I was also told to use Prep H on my hands when I did gymnastics. We get these things we call "rips" where if you do bars too much (in my case, 2 hrs a day working on uneven bars), your calluses litterally rip open and you're left with a chunk of dead skin and a raw, bloody palm. The experts recommended using Preperation H. :shrug: Believe me, when your hands and red and raw and you have to chalk up and get BACK on the bars, there's NOTHING you won't put on for a little relief!

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Yeah, it sounds sick, but.....I was also told to use Prep H on my hands when I did gymnastics. We get these things we call "rips" where if you do bars too much (in my case, 2 hrs a day working on uneven bars), your calluses litterally rip open and you're left with a chunk of dead skin and a raw, bloody palm. The experts recommended using Preperation H. :shrug: Believe me, when your hands and red and raw and you have to chalk up and get BACK on the bars, there's NOTHING you won't put on for a little relief!

OMG! You poor thing - that is horrible. I thought I had it bad as a guitarist, but THAT...:ohmy: :( :sad: :huh: :sick: :slant: :tsk:

Last edited:
MrsSpringsteen said:
We have the Body Shop Angela, how much is that stuff? I think I'm going to go into even more credit card debt and get Touche Eclat

I bought this a few years ago, and it was well under $20AUD. I cant remember the exact name of it, and can only hope they do still sell any similar, if not the same, product. I dont think they sell it as anything more than a cosmetic product, in that it doesn't magically get rid of wrinkles or make you look 10 years younger. It is just a lovely cool gel which soothes and refreshes tired eyes.
If I head to my plaza this weekend, I'll see if any is still available and even get some to ship over to anyone who is interested, if you guys have trouble finding it.
I adoreth The Body Shop :drool:

Back
Top Bottom