Ladies....Find the man of your dreams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
you dont know what your missing

Zone,

Well fine, be that as it may, I may be married but I'm not dead you know!!!

Well just for that when you come instead of giving you the guest bedroom you can sleep in the basement...where it's cold and clammy....:tongue: j/k:sexywink: can't stay mad at you for very long....

Zoney, Zoney. Just think of this. One of these days those dumb chicks that dumped you will think of you as the one that got away. They will realize that they blew it....big time. HA!

(this is your little big sister talkin'...so don't give me no lip) :wink:

Dude, you've got a point about the snuggling.

I guess at this point in time I could suggest a hooker, but that would be in really bad taste. I wouldn't get one for me. I'd rather earn it. You can do it. The net's got plenty of horny women. Peace!

Y'all are crackin me up...

(see, Jessica? Y'ALL <--- a Texas colloquialism, one that, sadly enough, I find myself using) :wink: Took me 5 years to drop the "hey?" at the end of my questions!

Hey lil bro...just when IS this soon-to-be-famous 'Zoney World Tour' anyhoo? Just asking because I may be home (Sconie?? wtf did that come from??) sometime in August... :D

Originally posted by JessicaAnn

WTF are you talking about ... Disco lives in Wisconsin (though I have never met her).

no no, disco is originally FROM Sconie, but she lives down in Texas (poor thing). She seriously needs to come back up here, I tells ya.

Zonemeister, ;)

you'll be fine.

Look at it this way: so far, 3 girls thought you were very special - and having 3 persons like that is a lot more than some people can say; some never find anyone special.

"it's better to have loved and lost than to not have loved at all" - as the saying puts it.

Besides, who's to say that those 3 girls were "that's it" in your life? Why should it end there - it's more likely IMO you'll meet others.

Last edited:
Discoteque said:
Y'all are crackin me up...

(see, Jessica? Y'ALL <--- a Texas colloquialism, one that, sadly enough, I find myself using) :wink: Took me 5 years to drop the "hey?" at the end of my questions!

Hey lil bro...just when IS this soon-to-be-famous 'Zoney World Tour' anyhoo? Just asking because I may be home (Sconie?? wtf did that come from??) sometime in August... :D

Quick ... we must reacquaint you with Wisconsin, hey.

Think Brats ...

Summerfest ...

Brewers ...

Beer ...

The smell of dead alewives coming from Lake Michigan ...

Re: some many questions - but as potential customers..they must be answered

Originally posted by zonelistener Ali Rose - you are a current customer, no? We are dating, no?

I'd like my money back. It's been WAY more than 30 days. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom