Ladies & Gentleman, I present to you the most disturbing news item of the day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Headache in a Suitcase

Site Team
Staff member
With the other morally corrupt bootlicking rubes.
Scott Stapp and humor hardly go hand in hand, but Joey Fatone is doing his best to change that.

The 'NSYNC singer is parodying *****'s "Higher" on his upcoming comedy album.

"I want to do 'Can You Change My Tire?' " Fatone said Monday. "Just silly stuff, something stupid like that."

***** are Fatone's first victims outside of his own 'NSYNC circle. He's working on JC Chasez's "Blowin' Me Up (With Her Love)" and has already tackled Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River."

"I'm doing 'Buy Me a Liver,' about drinking too much alcohol," he said.

The as-yet-untitled album, which is still in the beginning stages, will include other parodies as well, but Fatone plans on doing more original material than spoofs.

"There's a song called 'Slurpee' and one called 'A Little Bit of Corpse,' " he said. "It's interesting. I'm slowly writing, it's nothing major yet."

The album isn't expected anytime soon, as Fatone has been busy hosting "Fame" (see "Fatone Says Topless Dancers 'Ruined That Wholesome Thing I Had Going' "). And when the show ends, he'll go right into working on the next 'NSYNC album.

"It's going to be interesting when we sit down and decide what kind of direction we want to go," he said. "I have no clue what it's going to be like."

Spending time in the studio with 'NSYNC shouldn't be too different than writing his comedy album. According to Chasez, Fatone has a habit of parodying most of the band's material (see "JC Chasez Says Weird Al's Got Nothing On Joey Fatone").

"Unfortunately I can't really release a lot of those on album because it'd be too dirty," Fatone said. "I have to tone it down a little."

?Corey Moss

NSYNC members should stop releasing solo albums right now. Congress should pass a freaking Constitutional amendment forbidding it.

boid.gif

disturbing? VERY.

before reading the thread i assumed that this thread was either about micheal jackson or nsync or *****. scary how i was 2/3 right in that assumption...

the fat one thinks he's funny...oh god...not good at all...

Back
Top Bottom