La, la, la

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lemonade Stand

Off-topic forum. Drop in, order a glass of lemonade and talk with other U2 fans about what you're listening to, reading, looking at, watching, or a hobby.

Okay. I will attempt to be on-topic in an off-topic forum.

Listening to: Peter Gabriel "Hit"
Reading: Et tu Judas
Looking at: the fruit flies flying around my kitchen
Hobby: scrapbooking but I havent done any for ages and have a huge pile of photos collecting dust. But the weather is too hot and my hands are too sweaty to do scrapbooking.

Growing like a weed. Im half way now. So I have quite a gut now. I was actually just attempting to take a photo of my own tummy but its not working.

Did you ever get your ceiling heat/fan thingie fixed?

yes. thanks for asking. the guy showed up and just flipped off my circuit thingie, and then someone replaced the switch the next morning. :D

pregnant women are cute. my friend is totally showing and i think she looks so adorable.

:hug: little crustaceans :hug:

bellly28Geb2004.jpg

5 months.

You know, its really difficult to take a photo of your own tummy. :huh:

belistummydressed.jpg

la, la, la. Been cleaning the bathroom. While I was there I decided to take photos of myself whilst looking in the viewfinderthingie via the mirror.

PS Our bathroom is currently blue but we are thinking of changing it to a coffee colour, as per the sample. What do you reckon?

hey beli, whatever happened to the spiders in the bathroom?

oh and are we just going to get to see beli parts :cute: :laugh:

Listening to: Ani Difranco - Superhero
Reading: Lord of the Rings - Tolkien. (*:tsk:'s at anyone mocking me for not having read it before*)
Looking at: the floor...a huge pile of books I need to take to the bookshelf...my walking boots from earlier today...my dog sleeping...i need to clean this room but i probably won't.
Hobby: oh now you're asking. music, reading, films, writing (badly), drawing (worse), walking, politics, history, travelling, theatre, playing piano and occassionally other musical instruments as available, wondering why there aren't more hours in the day and such.

:wave:

Last edited:
I cant spell. Its a chockie freckle. Its a round circle of chocolate with hundreds and thousands spinkled on top ie not a member of any known nutritious food group. A mini giant one is about 10 times bigger than a regular one.

Abel, I did just post a picture of all of me over in a the cat thread, just not a very recent one.

Brooke and Ridge have completely disappeared . :sad:

beli said:

Abel, I did just post a picture of all of me over in a the cat thread, just not a very recent one.

which thread beli? i can't seem to find it...there's so many cat threads y'know :wink:

Brooke and Ridge have completely disappeared

RIP brook and ridge :(

Youssou was WONDERFUL. 3 hours. Well 1 hour of the excellent support band and 2 hours of Youssou. I did write about it in my journal after about 3 hours sleep. I must check that it makes sense. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom