L.A. area turn on the news

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
Or probly all of California... There's a Jet blue plane in the air that cant land because the landing gear is turned sideways. They are trying to figure out what to do. This is at Los Angeles airport. God I hope this doesnt end in disaster :sad:

Wow...he/she did an amazing job keeping the plane OFF of that front gear.

Mind you...JetBlue is a fairly new airline...and has REALLY new aircraft. Their whole fleet is A320 (airbus - Euro manufacturing. Good planes).

Canyon Blue....

Each JetBlue aircraft is called "(SOMETHING) Blue"

I am glad they are using airstairs rather than the slides. People usually get hurt using slides.

I am calling Larry an idiot right now.

Long Beach airport is JetBlue's West Coast hub. The JB Mechanics are probably there...as well as other JB officials.

I think the interesting argument moving forward will the Maintenance done on the aircraft. I know JB does vendor maintenance...outside of the US. I KNOW people are going to bark up that tree in the next ten minutes.

WHY is larry concerned about the plane?

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I have always wanted to fly jetBlue. Just a side note. /random and useless comment. :wink:

ME too :D :hyper:

In fact, before I got my current job, I was trying to find a way to work for them too. Still could be in my future.

ARW9797...TORNADOS????? :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom