Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

:giggle:

I would imagine that Mr Mullen would whack him with a drumstick if he ever tried... Adam and Edge can't defend themselves so much. :lol:

Well, I suppose Edge could just swing around with his guitar and knock Bono out cold ... :wink:

And I think Larry throwing sticks at Bono is really only fair in light of the fact Bono's thrown a microphone at Larry before!

Axver said:
And I think Larry throwing sticks at Bono is really only fair in light of the fact Bono's thrown a microphone at Larry before!
He has? I know Bono's dinged Larry's cymbal with his mic before (and gotten a deathglare for his trouble)... haven't heard of mic-throwing!

Here's my friend's embryonic website... http://www.nscale.com.au/

And here's the club he's in... http://www.cmnsg.asn.au/

Alisaura said:

He has? I know Bono's dinged Larry's cymbal with his mic before (and gotten a deathglare for his trouble)... haven't heard of mic-throwing!

Here's my friend's embryonic website... http://www.nscale.com.au/

And here's the club he's in... http://www.cmnsg.asn.au/

Yep, it was at the Vancouver gig on the first leg of the ZooTV Tour. Larry flubbed the intro of Pride and Bono threw his microphone at him.

Ooh, cool, thanks. I keep thinking about switching to N scale. Sure, it's probably harder on my eyes, but it's smaller and I could have more operations, which is what I want ...

Alisaura said:
Before I go... did you get that Tripod song?

Yes ... but I haven't listened yet. :reject:

And WTF is up with YouTube, seriously. The first Red Dwarf clip you linked me to is only about a tenth loaded!

Axver said:
And WTF is up with YouTube, seriously. The first Red Dwarf clip you linked me to is only about a tenth loaded!
Wow, that's a bugger. It was really quick for me...

You could always listen to that Tripod song in the mean time :wink:

Right, it's nearly 1am, I've put the latest PT songs on my mp3 player, and I need to sleep.

:wave: Seeya!

Alisaura said:

Wow, that's a bugger. It was really quick for me...

You could always listen to that Tripod song in the mean time :wink:

Right, it's nearly 1am, I've put the latest PT songs on my mp3 player, and I need to sleep.

:wave: Seeya!

At this rate, I'll probably be able to repeat it about 10 times while I wait! :lol:

Have a good night! :wave:

:lol: What timing. Well, I'll still be here for a bit. Hi! :wave:

Good, just eating a muffin for lunch at 1:15am like a perfectly abnormal person.

You?

It seems I don't really react much to food and drink in the sense of it putting me to sleep or sending me hyper or whatever. I'm the only person I know who can eat shitloads of sugary things and not end up on a noticeable sugar high.

Though it would be good to get to sleep before 3am for once ... alas, YouTube is sucking me in.

Really? Food intake really affects me...that's why I make careful choices in what to eat (or I at least try to.) I don't eat much sugar to begin with, so that could perhaps be why I'm so sensitive to it. This weekend I was at a friend's and had a Pepsi MAX for the first time. My chest caved and I could hardly breathe!

unico said:
Really? Food intake really affects me...that's why I make careful choices in what to eat (or I at least try to.) I don't eat much sugar to begin with, so that could perhaps be why I'm so sensitive to it. This weekend I was at a friend's and had a Pepsi MAX for the first time. My chest caved and I could hardly breathe!

:ohmy:

At my high school, the Home Ec department sold these things called ice cups. They were really just frozen cordial - cordial being a juice concentrate sort of thing that you mix with water. They were heaven on a hot day. Now, red cordial is well known in Australia for sending kids hyper, and naturally the red ice cups did much the same thing to most people. You always knew who had a red ice cup at lunch by who was bouncing off the walls in class afterwards.

Yet I once had three red ice cups in a single lunch after two friends bailed on me, leaving their untouched ice cups behind, and I didn't even respond. Though my lips were very, very red. Not a good look.

unico said:
:lol: did you see today's birthdays? the first 4 are "sunny, eternity, hell, moon"

I wish I had a clue what you're looking at! :lol:

I think we have something like that...called Slushies or something. That's so funny because I almost got one the other day when I was getting gas. I just had a craving. Then I remembered the pepsi incident the day before and decided against it.

Do you have class today?

unico said:
I think we have something like that...called Slushies or something. That's so funny because I almost got one the other day when I was getting gas. I just had a craving. Then I remembered the pepsi incident the day before and decided against it.

Do you have class today?

We have those too, and they are markedly inferior - albeit easier to eat - than the joys of an ice cup. I must have spent a fair bloody bit on ice cups in grade 12, heh. But Queensland's an uncomfortably hot place.

Er ... yes and no. The day I'm still awake from, yes, I had class earlier. The day I'm actually in, i.e. Wednesday, no! I have both Wednesdays and Fridays off. I love it. Though I expect I'll end up working those days on whatever it is I find myself doing at the Royal Historical Society.

This is my third and last year of my standard degree. Honours year next year. Can't wait for that. I need a challenge.

... what a scary thought. Yes. I feel like I've barely bloody started! I suppose transferring universities in the middle doesn't help that perception. I'm starting only my second year in Melbourne, so it doesn't really feel like my third year in a way.

Melbourne's a better city with a better university. And I just hated Queensland and couldn't stand living there, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom