Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE Z CLASS. THAT'S THE ZED CLASS, PEOPLE.

The Z class is the oldest class apart from the W class still in active service. The Z1 and Z2 trams were built in 1975-79 and are virtually identical. The Z3, depicted below, is slightly different and they were built 1979-84. They are my favourite trams.

s640x480

WHOA, i have to be at work in half an hour...now would be a good time for that shower. catch ya'll later! boss is still out this week, but i've a paper to write. though if this place is as slow as it was yesterday, that won't be a problem.

The Sad Punk said:

It's a Pixies song from Trompe le Monde (their best album, IMO). I was never a punk, though I have been sad before. :wink:

oh, shame, I didn't know that! (I love the Pixies too!)

Hey, did you manage to see them when the toured Oz last?? I STILL kick myself that I didn't go :sad:

The Sad Punk said:
Oh god, I just want to punch Bono in that clip.

He's so fucking ridiculous. And I want to know who the weird soloing guy in place of Edge is. :wink:

unico said:
WHOA, i have to be at work in half an hour...now would be a good time for that shower. catch ya'll later! boss is still out this week, but i've a paper to write. though if this place is as slow as it was yesterday, that won't be a problem.

have a great day :D :wave: It's nice to meet you :D

TranceEnding said:

oh, shame, I didn't know that! (I love the Pixies too!)

Hey, did you manage to see them when the toured Oz last?? I STILL kick myself that I didn't go :sad:

No, I didn't... I wanted to go, but they didn't come anywhere near me. Plus, I'm the only person in the world that likes their last two albums more than their first ones, and most of the material they play is from Surfer Rosa and Doolittle nowadays. Even though I'm pretty sure Bossanova was Charlie Thompson IV's favourite Pixies album.

unico said:

Have a good one! :wave:

OK, I better get onto making that Torquay thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom