Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:

All that spanking will work up a sweat for your arse, I guess... :wink:

Mr Bailey = canine companion? Hope he's okay :hug:

yeah he's my buddy. probably the closest thing i'll have to a child. i think i've got something evil in me, while many women coo over babies, their piercing screams and cries make my spine shiver.

this is him without eyes
Photo49.jpg

The Sad Punk said:

This is the reason I go to Subway even when I don't feel like it.

Plus their salami is just divine.

Now I'm going to have to try their salami. I haven't before. I've stuck rigidly to the same order as I like it so much. But chicken and salami, that'll probably work.

I love getting extra serve of jalepeno's at subway :drool: They make your eyes water, but they make my mouth water too.

Dammit, I'm hungry now :mad:

The Sad Punk said:

This is the curried egg I've always known: http://www.cdkitchen.com/recipes/recs/328/Curried_Egg_Sandwiches2266.shtml

Love it in sandwiches with lettuce. :drool:

I recommend you try a falafel pizza, or something a little out of the ordinary. For cheese, a good feta or probably better yet, haloumi. Maybe some tzatziki once it's all cooked. I'm just thinking here, the pizza I had was at a restaurant and I think mainly just had spinach, eggplant, tomato and I think bocconcini.

omg!!! the curried egg sounds soooooooooo good. i'm definitely going to try falafel pizza now. and this is great because i don't have to make falafel balls. i'll just leave it as is. i suck at ball making :(

Alisaura said:
I'm going to start the cycle of farewells now, too.... :wave:

Yeah, yeah, you'll still be here when we make the Torquay thread ... :wink:

Gute nacht! :wave:

Axver said:

Now I'm going to have to try their salami. I haven't before. I've stuck rigidly to the same order as I like it so much. But chicken and salami, that'll probably work.

It does. I used to be an avid fan of their chicken fillets, but the salami/pepperoni mix won me over. Combined with of all things, honey mustard sauce.

unico said:

yeah he's my buddy. probably the closest thing i'll have to a child. i think i've got something evil in me, while many women coo over babies, their piercing screams and cries make my spine shiver.

:lol:

I suspect I'm fairly normal for a guy, in that I wish kids would just be born at about 10 years old. I don't like babies, but once I'm out of uni and have a job and am a few years older and all that, it'd nice to be able to teach a son to play cricket and whatnot.

The Sad Punk said:
It does. I used to be an avid fan of their chicken fillets, but the salami/pepperoni mix won me over. Combined with of all things, honey mustard sauce.

I'll definitely give it a go next time I'm at Subway. Also, their chicken fillets in the US suck. I can't quite describe what's wrong with them. They just aren't right. So, no barbecue sauce and the wrong kind of fillets. Phail Collins runs US Subway.

Aw, Mr Bailey looks like an awesome dog :cute:

These are the dogs I used to live with in Canberra... they're in England now (they're my friend's dogs, and she moved there a while back)...
P8260357sml.jpg

Rocco (and my mum and friend)

P8260374sml.jpg

and Quark...

Puppies... :love:

I was going to practise tonight, since I didn't yesterday (the whole day at home, wasted... :( ).... :sigh: Stoopid addictive blue crack.

Righto, I'm really going now!
:wave: :hug: Seeyas all tomorrow...

Am I going to have to spam this thread with tram photos to get it to 1,000 posts before I go? :tsk:

I love books more. You can put one on a shelf and ignore it for a year and it's not wilful neglect.

Axver said:
Am I going to have to spam this thread with tram photos to get it to 1,000 posts before I go? :tsk:

You don't have to, but it might help.

More importantly, I want to change my avatar. Any ideas? That's right, I can't make my own decisions.

The Sad Punk said:
More importantly, I want to change my avatar. Any ideas? That's right, I can't make my own decisions.

:lol:

I liked the canary you had for a while.

How about something ridiculous from the pre-Boy era? Like Larry in that live Street Mission video.

I love German Shepherds too .. the bigger and fluffier the better :D

Books are good too, except that you can't take them for walks and they don't jump all over you when you get home :sad:

TranceEnding said:
they don't jump all over you when you get home

I consider this a very good thing! Dogs - or any animals - that try to leap on me and so forth are not my best friends.

TranceEnding said:
I love German Shepherds too .. the bigger and fluffier the better :D

Books are good too, except that you can't take them for walks and they don't jump all over you when you get home :sad:

precisely! no matter how bad of a day i've had, coming home to doggie-huggles makes it all worthwhile :D

Right, people, allow me to teach you about trams.

THE W CLASS

The members of the W class in service date from the 1940s and 1950s.

s640x480

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom