Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
Morning, Kyzylians.

Hey, Pee Fan.

This is worrying. You've greeted the Kyzylians on two different mornings. We need to hurry up and reach a new thread!

And hello to Melissa too! :wave:

TranceEnding said:
hey everyone .. guess what, I bought a tin of milo today .. I'm all prepared!!! :hyper:

milo
FTMF WIN :up:

i have hot milo every morning . i will not leave the godd dam house without one no matter how late or fucked up i am.

Alisaura said:

The gender thing was a pain, but I wasn't too bad with that... it was the word order and cases and tense and all that crap that really tripped me up.

We had to do a subject of German Literature in 2nd year... pretty rudimentary stuff, but the poor Lit teacher (Helmut...) was very disappointed at how badly we spoke, and we spent half an hour with him teaching us how to pronounce the letter "S" properly...

(Or was it "Z".... :scratch: )

I had this horrible habit of forgetting whether I wanted einen, einem, eine, einer, or ein. Word order I was usually OK with, especially since German - at least to my perception - is a bit more flexible with that.

Oh goodness, I remember doing some German literature in high school. That went very, very badly. Our teacher tried to introduce us to Goethe and barely any of us got anywhere.

Axver said:

Hey, Pee Fan.

This is worrying. You've greeted the Kyzylians on two different mornings. We need to hurry up and reach a new thread!

And hello to Melissa too! :wave:

If I don't return in eight hours to find a new thread, I'm taking names.

The Sad Punk said:
Milo? It's all about the Aktavite, mate!

what is this thing, Aktavite?? :wink:

I don't think I've heard of that one before!

I barely drink any sort of choccy drinks actually ... and the only milk I have is in coffee I guess :wink: But Ali has got me excited about Milo again :wink:

The Sad Punk said:

That's why we have to move to Germany, where we at least get a little bit of respect.

Respect, what's that? Come to Melbourne University and compare the nice, modern Law building with the old, falling apart John Medley building, where the History and PolSci faculties are based. I'm convinced we have the slowest elevator on earth. And if you want to go to the top floor - well, the elevator doesn't go there, so you have to use the stairs too.

phillyfan26 said:

If I don't return in eight hours to find a new thread, I'm taking names.

Well, I've tried my best. Just look at the post stats!

Total Posts: 857
User Posts
Axver 232
bono_man2002 90
coolian2 86
unico 71
Alisaura 60
Varitek 53
phillyfan26 52
major_panic 41
the tourist 34
gluey 24
mysterious_jen 24
Dalton 19
phanan 16
The Sad Punk 15
hardyharhar 11
TranceEnding 11
cinnaminson 8
Canadiens1160 6
VintagePunk 2
No spoken words 2

The rest of you need to stop hanging out with Phail Collins.

Axver said:

Respect, what's that? Come to Melbourne University and compare the nice, modern Law building with the old, falling apart John Medley building, where the History and PolSci faculties are based. I'm convinced we have the slowest elevator on earth. And if you want to go to the top floor - well, the elevator doesn't go there, so you have to use the stairs too.

hahahahhahah :evil:

you could have been supercool and done off campus study like me with teleconferencing and online chats FTW :up:

melb uni was good .

deakin is awesome .

ballarat :tsk: :tsk:

TranceEnding said:

what is this thing, Aktavite?? :wink:

I don't think I've heard of that one before!

I barely drink any sort of choccy drinks actually ... and the only milk I have is in coffee I guess :wink: But Ali has got me excited about Milo again :wink:

http://www.aktavite.com.au/

I was just reading some little conversation on a Vegan forum about whether Aktavite is vegan or not. They were all cool with it until they find out that- gasp - two of the forty billion vitamins in it somewhat derive from fish! Heavens above!

Axver said:
Oh goodness, I remember doing some German literature in high school. That went very, very badly. Our teacher tried to introduce us to Goethe and barely any of us got anywhere.
We did one of his poems, I think... or maybe it was someone else. I can't remember any of it except something like,
"Auf die Himmel zu die Erde, falln sich die Engel tot"... very gothic and stuff :wink:

We had a go at translating a bit of Martin Luther's Bible into English, too.... good old Jesus Barrabas... and the beginning bit of Genesis, I think. That was pretty cool.

Axver said:

Well, I've tried my best. Just look at the post stats!

Total Posts: 857
User Posts
Axver 232
bono_man2002 90
coolian2 86
unico 71
Alisaura 60
Varitek 53
phillyfan26 52
major_panic 41
the tourist 34
gluey 24
mysterious_jen 24
Dalton 19
phanan 16
The Sad Punk 15
hardyharhar 11
TranceEnding 11
cinnaminson 8
Canadiens1160 6
VintagePunk 2
No spoken words 2

The rest of you need to stop hanging out with Phail Collins.

yah life today outside of interland sucked the big one . dmam that earning a living . :madspit:

TranceEnding said:
Ax is busting a gut trying to convert us all to Porcupine Tree... my clan of Milo devotees is gradually growing... :evil:

Alisaura said:

It's all good, as long as you're fluent in Stray'n :wink:

:lol: .. oh, I am sad ... I thought .. what's Stray'n?? and then .. OH YEAH! :der:

I'd loooooooove to learn French and Spanish :cute:

At school, I studied Japanese and Italian ...Italian up 'til 5th form, but I can barely remember much :sad:

I know lots of bad words in all different languages though :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom