Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: i just had an asshat call in sic for tomorrow, so drunk they could barely put their sentence together, and still at the pub, i could tell from the background noise.
:tsk: :tsk:

at least i wait till the morning when i have a hangover and call from bed :lol:

Despite the fact I'm trying to own Australians with that "you have 20 million more sheep than us" stat, you guys always seem to find a way to seriously own me instead. :sigh:

mysterious_jen said:
:lmao: i just had an asshat call in sic for tomorrow, so drunk they could barely put their sentence together, and still at the pub, i could tell from the background noise.
:tsk: :tsk:

at least i wait till the morning when i have a hangover and call from bed :lol:

:lmao: :lmao:

Did you ask if they were drinking with Phail Collins?

Axver said:
Ich habe nicht vergesse 'boring' ist 'langweilig'! Und ich habe Deutsch spreche nicht fur zwei Jahren!

Aber mein Deutsch is schlecht, ich weiss.
Pfft... Ich habe Deutsch spreche nicht fur.... :scratch: .. neun (sp?) Jahren... so :p

Mein Deutsch sind MEHR schlecht. :wink:

*singen* Ich bin Auslander und spreche nicht gut Deutsch....

Alisaura said:

Pfft... Ich habe Deutsch spreche nicht fur.... :scratch: .. neun (sp?) Jahren... so :p

Mein Deutsch sind MEHR schlecht. :wink:

*singen* Ich bin Auslander und spreche nicht gut Deutsch....

Aber du hast ein Deutsch-English ... dichtionarje at deiner ... wurk! Du hast ... putten in effurt! Ich habe ... given up on this!

After the end of grade twelve, the only time I've used my German is when I hung out with a bunch of Germans on the Vertigo Tour.

Axver said:
Despite the fact I'm trying to own Australians with that "you have 20 million more sheep than us" stat, you guys always seem to find a way to seriously own me instead. :sigh:
That's just because we're made of Win, there's no need to feel inadequate *condescending pats on head*

:wink:

(nearly left the K off that smiley!)

bono_man2002 said:

Well, I do have to get up and , like you know, go to work and earn money to buy stuff :)

And I have to get up for university, but it's not until midday. :up:

Alisaura said:

That's just because we're made of Win

Not in rugby! You've only won 38 of 128 games against us!

And really, that's all that matters.

:wink:

Axver said:
Aber du hast ein Deutsch-English ... dichtionarje at deiner ... wurk! Du hast ... putten in effurt! Ich habe ... given up on this!
:lol:

work = arbeit(en).... something like that.

Wow, sometimes the vocab comes back to me... but the grammar was always hopeless. :lol:

Belated auf wiedersehen to Daniel! :wave:

Alisaura said:

:lol:

work = arbeit(en).... something like that.

Wow, sometimes the vocab comes back to me... but the grammar was always hopeless. :lol:

Oh, of course! I always used to forget that one in high school. I was usually very good with the vocab but hopeless with grammar too. I hated the writing exams because that seriously put my grammar to the test. Especially the stupid masculine/feminine/neuter endings. At least when I was speaking, I could try to make it sound vague and not-wrong.

You know, I never actually did German in school despite our supposed roots. Spanish ftw. :up:

Not that I can remember any of it now or anything. Ah, I'd never make it in Europe.

Axver said:
Oh, of course! I always used to forget that one in high school. I was usually very good with the vocab but hopeless with grammar too. I hated the writing exams because that seriously put my grammar to the test. Especially the stupid masculine/feminine/neuter endings. At least when I was speaking, I could try to make it sound vague and not-wrong.
The gender thing was a pain, but I wasn't too bad with that... it was the word order and cases and tense and all that crap that really tripped me up.

We had to do a subject of German Literature in 2nd year... pretty rudimentary stuff, but the poor Lit teacher (Helmut...) was very disappointed at how badly we spoke, and we spent half an hour with him teaching us how to pronounce the letter "S" properly...

(Or was it "Z".... :scratch: )

Last edited:
The Sad Punk said:
You know, I never actually did German in school despite our supposed roots. Spanish ftw. :up:

Not that I can remember any of it now or anything. Ah, I'd never make it in Europe.
I was trying to learn Spanish last year via these downloadable lessons, provided by a pair of Scottish people... I can only imagine how my accent would sound. :lol:

And now I can't remember any of it cos my foreign-language brain cells are full of German atm.

Hola! :)

The Sad Punk said:

I used to really hate Spanish. I don't know why. I'm now fairly neutral towards it. I've no problem with it, but I'd be in no hurry to learn it either.

I always wanted to do French and Latin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom