Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
And goodbye to Ian and Vazza, hello to Jen and Saddo. :wave:

:wave:

Not sure how long I'll be. On one hand, I have to go to TAFE tomorrow. On the other, we're not actually doing any lesson and are meant to watch some wankery forum take place in one of the halls.

Basically the entire class skipped today's forum, so I might skip tomorrows.

I'm going to have to be in bed moderately early tonight. By which I mean before 2am. :lol:

After all, I want to be on time to the lecture tomorrow where I shall finally cross paths - and perhaps swords - with Maj. Panic.

bono_man2002 said:

Tonights dead. Ali isn't here.....I guess the place should fire up again on the weekend.

What we need is a really good argument. Or sexual oversharing.

bono_man2002 said:

Oh Go shagg a sheep :wink:

The Above Is A Joke To Start An Argument

Size 1 text ftw!!!!!!!

Shagging sheep is what Ian does. Aucklanders have done it so well that the sheep have fled the city in fear.

Shame he's not around though.

I bet you have a thing for convict sheep. :wink:

Except for:

87966pg5.jpg

The Sad Punk said:
I guess we could go further with the sheep shagging thing if nothing comes up.

And dig up your convict past for the millionth time.

You know, trans-Tasman jokes and insults really need a good shake-up. They've long since gone stale and repetitive.

Axver said:

You know, trans-Tasman jokes and insults really need a good shake-up. They've long since gone stale and repetitive.

Like death metal. Wait, I'm not COBL! :wink:

Just for the record, folks, Australia has twenty million more sheep than New Zealand.

Axver said:

No convict past here, I'm South Australian.

The state that started non-feral, and then became feral overtime because of interstaters and the Adelaide Crows Football Club. :tsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom