Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Sybil: I can't believe this!
Basil: I don't either, maybe it's a dream. [Pounds his head on the desk several times. Sit's up, looks around.] Nope, it's not a dream, we're stuck with it.

That part right there is absolute fucking gold.

Varitek said:
i think either i'm paying better attention to this episode or it's the funniest one yet

It's widely considered one of the best. Most people rank it just behind The Germans. For years, Gourmet Night was my favourite, though Communication Problems has been for about a year or two now.

Axver said:

It's widely considered one of the best. Most people rank it just behind The Germans. For years, Gourmet Night was my favourite, though Communication Problems has been for about a year or two now.

Indeed.

My current ranking is

1. Communication Problems
2. Gourmet Night
3. The Germans

They all switch around often.

Axver said:

well i'm watching the germans. fawlty's a jerk. his wife has weird bedclothes.

so the best 3 eps are all in a row?

Basil: [yelling at his car] Start! Start, you vicious bastard! Oh my god! I'm warning you! If you don't start, I'll count to three. 1, 2, 3. Right! That's it, you disgrace to the roads! I've laid it on the line to you time and time again! I'm going to give you a damn good thrashing! [Leaves for a few seconds to return with a rather pathetic branch and proceeds to repeatedly hit the the car]

Varitek said:

well i'm watching the germans. fawlty's a jerk. his wife has weird bedclothes.

so the best 3 eps are all in a row?

Honestly, at the start of The Germans, I think Sybil's the more difficult one. They're both prats, really.

And huh, I'd never noticed those three are in a row.

coolian2 said:
Basil: [yelling at his car] Start! Start, you vicious bastard! Oh my god! I'm warning you! If you don't start, I'll count to three. 1, 2, 3. Right! That's it, you disgrace to the roads! I've laid it on the line to you time and time again! I'm going to give you a damn good thrashing! [Leaves for a few seconds to return with a rather pathetic branch and proceeds to repeatedly hit the the car]

I've said it before and I'll say it again:

BEST. SCENE. EVER.

coolian2 said:

Indeed.

My current ranking is

2. Gourmet Night
3. The Germans

They all switch around often.

In an attempt to rank all of them:

2. Gourmet Night
3. The Germans
4. Waldorf Salad
5. The Hotel Inspectors
6. Basil The Rat
7. The Builders
8. The Kipper And The Corpse
9. A Touch Of Class
10. The Psychiatrists
11. The Wedding Party
50. The Anniversary

I think the only one I'd say for sure, though, is #50. #1-3 swap amongst themselves, #4-5 too, then the rest I'm really not confident about at all, except I'd generally say #6-8 are on a slightly higher level to #10-11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom