Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

Yeah I wasn't planning on going in there. But I'm sad about the primaries today. I might actually be forced to give up some precious posting time to campaign in PA.

I think Phail Collins voted today. :(

coolian2 said:
Dear Texas, Ohio and Rhode Island,

You're STUPID. Not just funny stupid, i mean GOD YOU'RE DUMB stupid.

Much love,
The rest of the world

The guy i went out with tonight thinks Obama shouldn't be president because he won't wear an american flag pin. If he hadn't bought me sushi and been good in bed and fun to talk to about other things it would be over, but I'm kind of glad he's a republican - it means I'm in no danger of getting emotionally attached just a few months before graduation.

Varitek said:

I made my 2 anagrams with pen and paper. I rejected several others for being astoundingly stupid.

I made all of my anagrams in reply boxes on Interference.

Varitek said:

The guy i went out with tonight thinks Obama shouldn't be president because he won't wear an american flag pin. If he hadn't bought me sushi and been good in bed and fun to talk to about other things it would be over, but I'm kind of glad he's a republican - it means I'm in no danger of getting emotionally attached just a few months before graduation.

I think I'd rather stay a virgin than have sex with a Republican.

... I'm not sure if that's entirely sarcastic either.

coolian2 said:
Dear Texas, Ohio and Rhode Island,

You're STUPID. Not just funny stupid, i mean GOD YOU'RE DUMB stupid.

Much love,
The rest of the world

QUOTED FOR TRUTH.

Though we already knew that all too well about Texas.

If the US is stupid enough to elect another Republican President or Hillary, I will just stop taking it seriously.

Not that I really take it seriously now.

coolian2 said:

The only Hillary they should elect is Sir Edmund. He'd do a better job from beyond the grave than Clinton would.

Axver said:

I think I'd rather stay a virgin than have sex with a Republican.

... I'm not sure if that's entirely sarcastic either.

yeah well. i am morally compromised when it comes to sex.

though i have always thought that i would be uncomfortable having sex with someone who is anti abortion. wouldn't want to actually have to deal with that. but the topic didn't come up and i'm not about to bring it up.

coolian2 said:
At least Australia is safe, leaderwise right now.

I'm shit scared of a National government right now

Yeah, with Nelson down on 7% popularity, I think Rudd will be, at minimum, a two term Prime Minister. The Liberals are FUCKED.

I too am very scared of the Nationals winning in NZed. I don't know what exactly Helen's meant to do to save this election.

hardyharhar said:
Varitek, did you say Republican & good in bed in the same sentence? How much saki did you have at the sushi restaurant :lol:

had a couple beers. i don't think political leanings have anything to do with skill in bed though.

Varitek said:

yeah well. i am morally compromised when it comes to sex.

though i have always thought that i would be uncomfortable having sex with someone who is anti abortion. wouldn't want to actually have to deal with that. but the topic didn't come up and i'm not about to bring it up.

I think my rule is that I wouldn't have sex with stupid people. That happens to include every Republican. Luckily, I'm not exactly in a position where that's an issue!

coolian2 said:

Neither do i. I think at the very least it's going to be a long three years, minimum.

I suppose it's part of the natural ebb and flow of politics. Is there anybody waiting in the wings to take over from Helen and lead Labour? I haven't kept up with things too well. All I know is that we're fucked if we get the Nationals in power.

Axver said:

Yeah, with Nelson down on 7% popularity, I think Rudd will be, at minimum, a two term Prime Minister. The Liberals are FUCKED.

I too am very scared of the Nationals winning in NZed. I don't know what exactly Helen's meant to do to save this election.

hehe you say NZed now to get back at me for NZee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom