Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

How about you surgically attach two more arms to him so that he can play both bass and drums? :wink:

His wife might have a problem with that....
Unless.... :hmm:

the tourist said:

That's my last name. Thanks, Ass.

Psh, it's missing a letter. Doesn't count.

Plus, my last name is a crappy first name too. Well, it's crappy as a last name. I'm fairly neutral to it as a first name.

Axver said:

Huh. It's not a name I'd ever give anyone, but it's not a bad name.

Though if any relative of mine called their child John, I'd kick them in the head for using such a bland, unexciting name. My apologies to all the Johns here.

Ian = Scottish form of John.

It's on, bitch

15d

coolian2 said:

I haven't been following the test either, but the report on cricinfo suggests we're not doing great.

But maybe getting cockslapped in this series will get rid of Bracewell.

I'm just guessing we scored 150 runs and lost 5 wickets.

I've a quicker solution for the Bracewell problem: push him off a bridge.

man i didn't vote in atyclb round 1. oh well. withholding for a tie and turned out to be a slaughter.

is there anything worth reading in IQ besides lemonmelon's post?

coolian2 said:

Ian = Scottish form of John.

It's on, bitch

15d

:lol:

No, Ian's fine. Scottish makes just about anything fine. It better be fine with me, actually, as it's a family name and I don't want certain family members to hurt me.

the tourist said:

No it's not. :(

That was a pluralisation rather than a reference to the usage of "Johns". :angry:

Though now I'll rag on it just to piss you off, eh? :wink:

Varitek said:
man i didn't vote in atyclb round 1. oh well. withholding for a tie and turned out to be a slaughter.

is there anything worth reading in IQ besides lemonmelon's post?

No. EYKIW is astoundingly dead and boring. Also, don't waste your time in FYM. The Ohio primary thread is just pointless stupidity. I feel dumber for reading that thread. Nothing really goes on besides aimless pseudo-political bickering.

On Andrew Johns, rugby player:

"During a tense 18-16 loss to Manly, Johns believed the touch judge had missed a blatant error and in the heat of the moment called the referee "Fucking cunt"."

...my kinda guy. :wink:

coolian2 said:

282-6.

And can you help me lure him to a bridge?

Oh, well that's actually better than I expected, heh. Now watch us get all out for less than 300 in the first session tomorrow.

Sure. Which bridge? Auckland Harbour Bridge? Should be a good drop ...

coolian2 said:
I see it's Bono on American Idol time of year again.

I don't get what the whinging is about. Bono hasn't had any credibility for about seven years ANYWAY. This won't do him any more harm.

Axver said:

Oh, well that's actually better than I expected, heh. Now watch us get all out for less than 300 in the first session tomorrow.

Sure. Which bridge? Auckland Harbour Bridge? Should be a good drop ...

He wouldn't be coming back if he went off the Auckland Harbour Bridge.

Axver said:

No. EYKIW is astoundingly dead and boring. Also, don't waste your time in FYM. The Ohio primary thread is just pointless stupidity. I feel dumber for reading that thread. Nothing really goes on besides aimless pseudo-political bickering.

Yeah I wasn't planning on going in there. But I'm sad about the primaries today. I might actually be forced to give up some precious posting time to campaign in PA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom