Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TranceEnding said:
'A condition in which one type of stimulation evokes the sensation of another, as when the hearing of a sound produces the visualization of a color. '

interesting
:hmm:
In the book I read (I think it was called "The man who tasted shapes" or something), there were people who could literally see music, or feel tastes ("The chicken doesn't have enough points on it", ie: lemon juice!) and one woman who said her husband's voice tasted like warm buttered toast... :drool:

Axver said:

Despite Daniel's surprise, that sounds like a good deal to me. Screwtape reckons I'd really like the album Aerial.

i'm listening to it now :D You probably will like it!

And it's fun trying to convert people :evil:

bono_man2002 said:
Or when its 10:51 and you think you're listening to Triple M!
:yikes:

I'd be resetting the clock to 10.71 or whatever JJJ is... :lol:

(and then wondering why there aren't 71 minutes in an hour)

Alisaura said:

In the book I read (I think it was called "The man who tasted shapes" or something), there were people who could literally see music, or feel tastes ("The chicken doesn't have enough points on it", ie: lemon juice!) and one woman who said her husband's voice tasted like warm buttered toast... :drool:

:ohmy:

wow, I really need to read this book!! Thanks Ali :hug:

Alisaura said:

:yikes:

I'd be resetting the clock to 10.71 or whatever JJJ is... :lol:

(and then wondering why there aren't 71 minutes in an hour)

:lmao:

Well JJJ up here is 94.5, so It could be 9:45 :hmm:

FOUR BIKKIES!!! C'mon Aussies!!!

cinnaminson said:

triple m is 105.1 on the dial, just like fox fm is 101.1 etc etc

Ahh, right. I haven't listened to commercial radio in over six years, and I haven't a clue what frequencies Melbourne stations are on.

Axver said:

Ahh, right. I haven't listened to commercial radio in over six years, and I haven't a clue what frequencies Melbourne stations are on.

I only listen while i'm in the car really, and JJJ at work, or ABC if the cricket is on.

But Most of the time I listen to my own music collection.

cinnaminson said:

triple m is 105.1 on the dial, just like fox fm is 101.1 etc etc

whoops, i just completely trod on yer toes there. oh well.

I think I'm gonna crap out guys :( I'm sleepy and have to get up early tomorrow to take kitty to the vets.

:wave:

Bye Bye!

Have a good day! :wave:

I think it was Daniel that wanted the streaker avatar... you want all three figures in it or just the nekkid dude and Whatsisname (batsman)?

Alisaura said:
I think it was Daniel that wanted the streaker avatar... you want all three figures in it or just the nekkid dude and Whatsisname (batsman)?

Yep just the Nekkid dude, and that Batsman's name is Andrew Symonds.

See you later, cin! :wave:

And wow, this cricket is INTENSE. There goes a wicket!

Johnson's out...If Australia Haven't lost before, they have now.

Well done India though, such a big turn around since that 20/20 game at the 'G!

That streaker pic is being difficult, Daniel... even at 100x100 it's 17k... needs to be 12. :mad: Black and white's not helping!

*tweaks it*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom