Kyzyl Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:

I know , but every band and his dog are doing this these days. At least the split enz one game with the dvd. even if it wasn't the complete gig.

I thought that with the rise of CDs, we'd gotten past "oh shit, time constraints, let's not put on the whole gig!" :|

And have fun at work. :wink:

Will someone please pass this along to screwtape when he comes in.

collegehumor.121a3f92bb716df03d3c416feaea8a9f.jpg

Things are so quiet here that I don't know how you're going to kill time around these parts. Hell, even FYM seems quiet despite today's political activity.

Axver said:
Things are so quiet here that I don't know how you're going to kill time around these parts. Hell, even FYM seems quiet despite today's political activity.

We got an update of that during our Radio Production tutorial.

Apparently Huckabee is goneburgers, and nobody fucking knows shit about whats happening with the Democrats.

Am i right?

Random U2 note:

The tutor was channel surfing through a bunch of radio stations, just giving us an idea of what they do (music and ads, btw), and we got to one radio station just as Sunday Bloody Sunday was starting.

coolian2 said:
We got an update of that during our Radio Production tutorial.

Apparently Huckabee is goneburgers, and nobody fucking knows shit about whats happening with the Democrats.

Am i right?

Pretty much, by the looks of things. Texas seems very close right now. Though, of course, if you ask Infinitum, Ron Paul won everything, and if you ask deep, Obama is a cardboard cutout who's lost everything.

Let's all get Zootopia accounts and give them a taste of the Kunstmuseum. :happy:

Wait, that won't help our postwhoring here. Scratch that idea.

coolian2 said:

I'm not doing the scoring (haw, haw)

Would the scorers please not the "Fuck You" from Now Shagging Wallabies, and also note my Fuck You in response.

Thank you.

Nice.

And that's it kids, my two posts in here for the day are made. :)

No spoken words said:

Nice.

And that's it kids, my two posts in here for the day are made. :)

Oh, go on, you know you want to spam the daylights out of Kyzyl.

Axver said:

Pretty much, by the looks of things. Texas seems very close right now. Though, of course, if you ask Infinitum, Ron Paul won everything, and if you ask deep, Obama is a cardboard cutout who's lost everything.

I'm surprised at the results tonight so far. Very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom