Kyoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember, people, Bono is the man who has snippeted Come On Eileen in Sunday Bloody Sunday.

And if it makes no sense, he really doesn't care!

I mean, this is the chap who thinks Rock The Casbah has a line that goes "she really don't like it".

:lmao:

Guys, are you ready for this?

There's a pic of the super mature guy that insulted me and others days ago. :happy:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1264/sexyziggy2qp7.jpg

:lmao: Wow, I'm reeeeally scared of THAT! Nice showing off no fine body at all, skinny little kid trying to fake a sixpack.

And people still ask me why my boyfriends were never of my age. Well, I wouldn't have wanted to date that when I was 15!!

:drool: on a good note, I'll be eating chinese tonight. Shrimps with bok choi and friedd rice. The last thing requires me to go out soon and buy it since I also need to get Q. :uhoh: Stores close in 30 min.

:lmao:

Guys, are you ready for this?

There's a pic of the super mature guy that insulted me and others days ago. :happy:

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1264/sexyziggy2qp7.jpg

:lmao: Wow, I'm reeeeally scared of THAT! Nice showing off no fine body at all, skinny little kid trying to fake a sixpack.

And people still ask me why my boyfriends were never of my age. Well, I wouldn't have wanted to date that when I was 15!!

:drool: on a good note, I'll be eating chinese tonight. Shrimps with bok choi and friedd rice. The last thing requires me to go out soon and buy it since I also need to get Q. :uhoh: Stores close in 30 min.

I actually watched a Youtube video of his that he posted in his first thread or so. He thinks he's... funny? Like, he's going for the comedy route. I wasn't listening half the time because I was too busy having anal sex and being sexist myself, but I don't remember anything in the video being remotely funny.

He may have the body of a 15 year old, but he has the face of an eight year old. It's an awkward combination.

I actually watched a Youtube video of his that he posted in his first thread or so. He thinks he's... funny? Like, he's going for the comedy route. I wasn't listening half the time because I was too busy having anal sex and being sexist myself, but I don't remember anything in the video being remotely funny.

He may have the body of a 15 year old, but he has the face of an eight year old. It's an awkward combination.

:lol: he has a youtube video of himself?? ?What an ego!

:tsk: You woman. Lick arse :tsk:

Hm, not only face more like also the brain!

:love: But it was entertainment for a whole evening!

Wow, what a tosspot.

And oh, see you later, GG2! :wave:

(Or should that be UC?)

GG2, he has a Youtube channel of himself.

Sure, he's in pretty good shape at 15, but I swear, he seems the type to by 20 have a beer gut.

Anyway, I have some travelling tomorrow, and more travelling the day after, so I'm out. Take care, you dirty cats. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom