Kyoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:ohmy:
That's one expensive arse camera! I can't wait to see what you come up with in terms of photography.

It's not really that expensive in terms of cameras. The 450D, which is what I'll probably get, is an entry-level hobbyist DSLR. The professionals use much more expensive cameras. I'd love the 5D, but with a lens, that'd set me back over $5,000. Yeah, no.

I think mine is the 400D. Not actually sure. Brilliant camera. Pity about the user.
:sigh:

I've barely heard a single bad thing about the 400D and 450D. Apparently Canon are going to release a new range soon, so I'm guessing a 500D must be on its way.

Deep red.

300.jpg

It's called "Paint the Town" :)

It's not really that expensive in terms of cameras. The 450D, which is what I'll probably get, is an entry-level hobbyist DSLR. The professionals use much more expensive cameras. I'd love the 5D, but with a lens, that'd set me back over $5,000. Yeah, no.

I've barely heard a single bad thing about the 400D and 450D. Apparently Canon are going to release a new range soon, so I'm guessing a 500D must be on its way.

they've been a great bunch of cameras all throughout. i reckon you won't be disappointed!

Yeah, I'm not too well versed in cameras. I just find that amount of money, unless you're actually looking to go into a career in photography, is ridiculous for a camera. All a matter of opinion, I suppose.

I'm not dying my hair again for a long time. Too lazy, the only colour I look good in is blonde, and having it that way when my hair is so naturally dark fried it. Yeah, no thanks. I'll be lazy.

I tend to go back and forth between dark burgundy and deep red. One of these days I'm gonna take a real plunge and dye it dark chocolate for a change.

But I've had my hair just about every colour of the natural palette, plus purple, cherry red, and pink.

Yeah, I'm not too well versed in cameras. I just find that amount of money, unless you're actually looking to go into a career in photography, is ridiculous for a camera. All a matter of opinion, I suppose.

As I have learnt, almost every hobby is far more expensive than you want it to be.

Music? Photography? Model trains? Hell, even books after a while? I don't know where I find the money sometimes.

As I have learnt, almost every hobby is far more expensive than you want it to be.

Music? Photography? Model trains? Hell, even books after a while? I don't know where I find the money sometimes.

Yeah, they usually are. I just have my limits in how much I'm going to spend on one particular item alone unless I'm determined to keep it around for a long time and not let it collect dust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom