Kylie Minogue Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pgv

ONE love, blood, life
So, I'm seeing Kylie in July of this year and I've always been a secret Kylie fan. But ever since she went through her ordeal with cancer a few years ago, she seems to have emerged as some sort of national tresure here in England and I'm no longer embarressed to admit that I'm a big fan :up: 2 hearts is one of my top pop songs of all time now.
Who else loves kylie?!

(Madonna does -
:heart: )

I frelling love Kylie Minogue.

I Believe In You is the most sparkling piece of pop brilliance I've ever heard.

I like Kylie. I don't like her early years very much (1987-93), but she released very nice tunes since she started with DeConstruction in 1994 and then when she changed back again a few years later.

Aygo said:
I like Kylie. I don't like her early years very much (1987-93), but she released very nice tunes since she started with DeConstruction in 1994 and then when she changed back again a few years later.

Same here, I prefer her later things - particulary anything off 'fever.' I do have a soft spot for locomotion though :drool:

I'm not a big fan of her earlier stuff as well, but I like "Better the Devil You Know" (not sure when that came out) and "I Should Be So Lucky."

Put Yourself In My Place is one of the greatest ever songs, credit to Some Kind Of Bliss, Red Blooded Woman, Better The Devil You Know, Slow....all awesome.

Gorgeous looking butt too....

Kylie :up:

"Confide in me alone" is better than just about anything in the charts the last 5 years

:love:

I've loved her ever since she climbed through the window in Ramsey ST. When I started high school it was considered soooo daggy to even like Kylie so I hid my scrapbooks and adored her in private. Eventually I couldn't hide it any longer. . . . . she's fabulous and I just don't care :dance:

I like all of her stuff, esp. the really cheesy dance songs and have spent many hours dancing around the lounge to them :reject:

The newest stuff? meh, maybe I just need to listen to it a few more times

I think the new album is a real 'grower' - I went out and bought it straight away, and loathed it on first listen. But it's really grown on me now, I think 'in your arms' should have been the second single though instead of wow. I don't really like wow.

Kylie :love:

My first musical obbsesion.
And fine one at that!

Her new album is always on repeat, I hope she does a world tour.
I missed out last time she was here.

Zoobaby14 said:
Kylie :love:

My first musical obbsesion.
And fine one at that!

Her new album is always on repeat, I hope she does a world tour.
I missed out last time she was here.

She's doing a European tour this summer, so she's sure to carry that on with America/Australia shortly after :D You can always come over to england and see her with me in july :lol: I can't WAIT :hyper:

:hmm: let's see...

I Should Be So Lucky
Locomotion
Confide In Me
Put Yourself In My Place (that video! :drool: :mac: )
Did It Again
Can't Get You Out Of My Head

Fun pop :dance: :up:

partygirlvox said:

She's doing a European tour this summer, so she's sure to carry that on with America/Australia shortly after :D You can always come over to england and see her with me in july :lol: I can't WAIT :hyper:

Fingers crossed she does. :D

But its funny sometimes stars forget where they came from and never come back down here. :(

Zoobaby14 said:

But its funny sometimes stars forget where they came from and never come back down here. :(

But how could you forget australia, possibly the coolest place on earth?! I definately don't think kylie would leave out australia - I think she'll have something huge planned for there :D

Oooh I :heart: Kylie! So nice to see that others appreciate her as well. She's a perfect pop singer and some of her songs are true classics. I would absolutely love to see her live one day!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom