Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm not grossly mistaken, about a year ago, we took the test ticking all the things we wanted to do to get some sort of "ideal" purity score, and Ian's was ~50%. :laugh:

there's some fun shit on that test that might not seem fun on paper, but in reality? :swoon:

:lol: I'd like to see someone try!

the crazy part is it didn't even seem like a constantly filthy trip!

:lol:
There are only a couple on mine that I'm interested in dropping. And of course, the "within the last three months" ones.

yeah. there's not much more on my list of things i'd like to do for the first time before the unchecked boxes in the test consist only of the freaky ones i have zero interest in.

and one i do, but fuck no fuck no fuck no not for a few years knock on wood.

:lol:
There are only a couple on mine that I'm interested in dropping. And of course, the "within the last three months" ones.
Same here.

If I count those "within three months" ones, my score goes up. Damn dry spell.

and one i do, but fuck no fuck no fuck no not for a few years knock on wood.

Don't want to be arrested quite so young? Going to wait until you've been kicked out of home and prison sounds like a nice place to live?

I'm amused that when I first took the purity test, I could tick off one of the "within the last three months" questions, since it feels like I haven't spoken to Kate in five fucking years. It's actually going to be precisely a year tomorrow. That feels funny.

Isn't club 33 the name of that secret restaurant in Disneyland?

You're going to share prison cells? :cute:

awwww yeah.

I'm amused that when I first took the purity test, I could tick off one of the "within the last three months" questions, since it feels like I haven't spoken to Kate in five fucking years. It's actually going to be precisely a year tomorrow. That feels funny.

for what it's worth, just based on what i've heard from you, it's still for the best. :hug: although i know i've said it often and it's cliched.

for what it's worth, just based on what i've heard from you, it's still for the best. :hug: although i know i've said it often and it's cliched.

Thanks Kheen. I'm actually thinking about e-mailing her, just to see how she's going, because even after everything, she was a big part of my life for four or five years, my best friend for most of that time, and I'd simply like to know she's OK and has gotten on with life well. But I'm not 100% sure on that being a good idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom