Kunstmuseum Liechtenstein, Vaduz, Liechtenstein Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, how badly has your prescription changed? mine didn't change a lot; one eye got a tad bit better, one got a little worse. he said i only needed new lenses if it was causing eye strain and after the migraine i got yesterday and noticing it was indeed behind my eyes, i figured i might as well get new lenses.

oh yeah, it'll be better for me in the long run to just deal with it now than to just try to ignore it. i doubt it'll work out this way, but in the future it might make things easier since i've already been through it once. i know it'll be just as hard when i leave nz this summer (or i suppose i should say winter since that's what it'll be down there then but since it's winter here right now it seems odd to say it, as awkward as this all sounds) but at least i know i can make it through this okay. and yeah, it is weird what random things remind me of him. though i suppose it didn't help that i put on the warriors jersey he gave me :shifty:

I'm not so sure about NZ anymore. Gluey posted a pic a while back. They have brontosaurus pigs there. Who knows what else lurks there. Orks?

ooh, how badly has your prescription changed? mine didn't change a lot; one eye got a tad bit better, one got a little worse. he said i only needed new lenses if it was causing eye strain and after the migraine i got yesterday and noticing it was indeed behind my eyes, i figured i might as well get new lenses.

oh yeah, it'll be better for me in the long run to just deal with it now than to just try to ignore it. i doubt it'll work out this way, but in the future it might make things easier since i've already been through it once. i know it'll be just as hard when i leave nz this summer (or i suppose i should say winter since that's what it'll be down there then but since it's winter here right now it seems odd to say it, as awkward as this all sounds) but at least i know i can make it through this okay. and yeah, it is weird what random things remind me of him. though i suppose it didn't help that i put on the warriors jersey he gave me :shifty:

I don't think my prescription has really changed, but I need new frames for my reading glasses. Actually, I really want to convert my outdoor pair into reading glasses, then get a new outdoor pair made. But the problem is that it's hard to find somewhere willing to do my reading glasses as rounded bifocals now.

It does get easier each time. I don't have enough Kate-related trips to say much there, but I'm sure a lot of people have examples like I do of how hard it once was to leave parents for trips. I hated leaving Mum and flying to New Zealand to see Dad. Nowadays, I can come and go almost at will, since we've done it so often. It's still a bit hard to say goodbye but you get used to the deal.

yeah, that was just ridiculous of them to do that. you mean to tell me they don't have the money to have a test server? wtf. i mean, i just have my two ghetto sites so it's not like i know what running a decently done site's like, but i don't see why it wasn't just a matter of moving the new files to the live server or whatever. don't even get me started on them erasing all data on the forums!

The incompetence is simply staggering. When fansites are being run more professionally - way more professionally - than the official site, that's when you know something is horribly awry. The level of incompetence on U2.com is something I would never accept on U2gigs, and that I would never expect to see from Interference, atu2, U2Wanderer, et al.

Well, that's the thread. Very fine respect to you, Kunstmuseum. See you some other time. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom