Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao:

i like them cuz my family is from baltimore. so i just grew up being a fan. although when we moved here, my dad jumped ship and became a braves fan (still can't figure that one out, as i believe we're closer to st. louis than atlanta, but not by much. and it's lame anyway that the nearest pro baseball teams are that fucking far away).

Shot in the dark, but maybe because every Braves game is on television EVERYWHERE. They're very easy to follow :lol:

I was a WSox fan as a small child as well, because my dad was. But then I saw the movie Rookie of The Year and never looked Back.

Really? :lol: Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention. Just for the last week or so every time I've watched sports center out of curiosity for what they have to say, all I've gotten was ZOMG CHASE UTELY !!! 1111!

The two NL teams always making the news are the Cubs and whoever's leading the East.

In the AL, see Boston and New York.

The two NL teams always making the news are the Cubs and whoever's leading the East.

In the AL, see Boston and New York.

Because any other teams exist in the AL? You wouldn't know it if all you did was watch EPSN

What happened to the West this year, btw. Aside from the Giants, they were pretty on fire last season.

Shot in the dark, but maybe because every Braves game is on television EVERYWHERE. They're very easy to follow :lol:

I was a WSox fan as a small child as well, because my dad was. But then I saw the movie Rookie of The Year and never looked Back.
:mad: i know, i know.

i can't watch any orioles games even if i were home to see them, they're all on their local stations or the regional station mid-atlantic sports network :sigh:

So, a buddy of mine was in a car accident this morning on the way to school. Not one of my close buddies, but a nice guy I've hung out with on occasion. Apparently he's in critical but stable condition.

Not good.

So, a buddy of mine was in a car accident this morning on the way to school. Not one of my close buddies, but a nice guy I've hung out with on occasion. Apparently he's in critical but stable condition.

Not good.

:( At least he's stable, that's a good sign.

You think it's bad having ESPN as an option to watch sports? Try having ESPN as your only choice to watch American sports, and some soccer. Utterly dreadful.

I think I hate Sports Illustrated more then ESPN. At least ESPN acknowledges the existence of pretty much all sports teams.

Not good.

:yikes: That's awful! Man, I hope he recovers. :(

I saw elmel was the last poster and I was sure he was going to be snapping off at you Khan :lmao:

Have I ever told you guys about the Asian guy from our school who stalks people on Facebook (harmlessly)?

Funniest random running joke at our school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom