Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ax, I think I've found an acceptable substitute to the Indian bread I was showing you the other night: another type of Indian bread!

800px-Naan.jpg

Naan bread:

Naan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:lol: My Dad has always been the biggest prude about swearing. He'd storm away from the TV if we were watching a movie that had fuck in it, and he'd tear strips off anyone caught saying it....yet.....if ANYTHING went remotely wrong for him, he'd say fuck like it was going out of fashion!!! But, that he'd say, was 'different'.
Pot. Kettle. Black. :yes:

:lol:

My father swears a fair bit, but I haven't yet said "fuck" around him myself. I figure it wouldn't go well. My father has hypocrisy down to a fine art.

:lol:

My father swears a fair bit, but I haven't yet said "fuck" around him myself. I figure it wouldn't go well. My father has hypocrisy down to a fine art.

I don't give a rats arse what my dad thinks now. I've heard him use it too much, called him for being a hypocrite and now have no worries using it in front of him....what's good for the goose.....

OH CUNT YES Obama WON!

Although Clinton'll probably still claim that it's "not over yet"...

She's probably still going to stay in the race in case Obama's assassinated ... :|

Now let's get down to business and see Obama destroy McCain.

I don't give a rats arse what my dad thinks now. I've heard him use it too much, called him for being a hypocrite and now have no worries using it in front of him....what's good for the goose.....

I just can't be bothered having any more arguments with my father. Or even ordinary conversations. Waste of energy. I like having an ocean between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom