Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: That argument was on the Gold Coast. Which may say it all.

Though I remember when I was about nine, before I left New Zealand, my friend and I were having an argument about the worst words, and my mother broke it up by telling us that fuck was slightly worse than cunt but they were both disgusting words little boys like us shouldn't know.

Of course, nowadays I'll say any word around my mother and neither of us bats an eyelid.

She was lying, she said fuck was worse so you'd want to say it more often than cunt. :wink:

In my old school, I'm fairly certain that on average, the teachers swore more than the students. I'm also fairly certain that the teachers had a higher blood-alcohol level across the board at all times.

:lol:

I've only heard a teacher swear once. I can remember the precise conversation clear as day. It was Maths C, and most of the class wasn't there - they were on a chemistry excursion to a sewage treatment plant.

Queenie, the teacher: Where is everybody?
Michael: At the shit factory.
Queenie: Michael, don't say shit- oh.

Queenie, incidentally, was previously the year nine co-ordinator who took my side in the argument that shit isn't really much of a swear word, and certainly not worth a detention.

So anyway, the thread about U2 being in a Christian Rockumentary has good potential for lols or for a hijacking...

You'll feel bad swearing around me. Really, you will.

I don't feel bad swearing around you, motherfucker. :wink:

But then I've had years of experience swearing around fundie types who scowl at me every time I do it, so nobody could phase me now.

I've only heard a teacher swear once. I can remember the precise conversation clear as day. It was Maths C, and most of the class wasn't there - they were on a chemistry excursion to a sewage treatment plant.

Queenie, the teacher: Where is everybody?
Michael: At the shit factory.
Queenie: Michael, don't say shit- oh.

Queenie, incidentally, was previously the year nine co-ordinator who took my side in the argument that shit isn't really much of a swear word, and certainly not worth a detention.

I heard teachers swear on an almost daily basis from Year 11 onwards.

I don't yet know what it's like to have a tanto stuck in my knee cap, but I have a feeling I may find out. :uhoh:

My soon-to-be-acquired throwing knives:

kr0035.jpg

:love:

And nah, I'm not gonna stab you if you swear. Might throw a pickle at you or something though. :hmm:

So anyway, the thread about U2 being in a Christian Rockumentary has good potential for lols or for a hijacking...

I saw the thread title, thought "you know it won't go well", and just kept scrolling ...

so nobody could phase me now.

You meant faze, right?

Google definitions: phase is a noun meaning "stage," faze a verb meaning "disturb." "Mother says I am going through a phase." "Setbacks did not faze her." Phase can also be a verb, used mostly with out: "The company phased out its old software."

I heard teachers swear on an almost daily basis from Year 11 onwards.

I've long since grown accustomed to lecturers and tutors swearing at university, but apart from that one incident, I never heard a teacher swear in my entire time at school.

You meant faze, right?

Google definitions: phase is a noun meaning "stage," faze a verb meaning "disturb." "Mother says I am going through a phase." "Setbacks did not faze her." Phase can also be a verb, used mostly with out: "The company phased out its old software."

Fuckcunt! I didn't even notice that!

Of course I meant 'faze'. I'm normally the one pulling up people for 'phase'!

I've long since grown accustomed to lecturers and tutors swearing at university, but apart from that one incident, I never heard a teacher swear in my entire time at school.

Dude, some high school you went to. Way to prepare you for the real world. :tsk:

:lol: My Dad has always been the biggest prude about swearing. He'd storm away from the TV if we were watching a movie that had fuck in it, and he'd tear strips off anyone caught saying it....yet.....if ANYTHING went remotely wrong for him, he'd say fuck like it was going out of fashion!!! But, that he'd say, was 'different'.
Pot. Kettle. Black. :yes:

I am going out for tea, either to an Indian/Afghan restaurant or just an Italian one. Both sound good right now. Anyway, I'll see you lot in a few hours probably. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom