Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I have a new favourite train. Victoria's VLocity diesel multiple units currently are two carriages, but a number of them are having a third carriage added to the middle. One VLocity getting a middle carriage is VL37. Its current carriages are numbered 1137 and 1237. The middle carriage will be, yep, 1337.

It's already been nicknamed the Nerdlander over on Railpage, after the no-longer-operational Gippslander and Vinelander passenger services.

Hello there, Kim! :wave:

Ah yeah, same with me. I'm bad with writing down notes, but fortunately it's not the most essential thing to do in an Art History class (where you're not expected to know how to write). Good to hear the rest of the day went well for you, and hope the shots turned out well. :up:

My day was pretty good. I slept in, because I was up last night writing my Goya speech which I was meant to do this morning, but in the end there was no time for it anyway! I was half put out about that, since I was psyched into doing it. Oh well.

:wave: Hey! How's it going?

Ah yeah, same with me. I'm bad with writing down notes, but fortunately it's not the most essential thing to do in an Art History class (where you're not expected to know how to write). Good to hear the rest of the day went well for you, and hope the shots turned out well. :up:

My day was pretty good. I slept in, because I was up last night writing my Goya speech which I was meant to do this morning, but in the end there was no time for it anyway! I was half put out about that, since I was psyched into doing it. Oh well.

I normally don't need to worry as I can bring all the books I need home, and I use online journals a shitload. But most RHSV stuff I can't take home or find at the uni library, which leaves me in a position where I either photocopy or take notes. Ah well, at least it uses up the hours I'm required to put in.

Bah, I hate it when that happens. Though when you think what you've got is a load of shit, it can be a godsend. :wink:

And my photos have just copied to the computer, so here comes the moment of truth ...

So, I have a new favourite train. Victoria's VLocity diesel multiple units currently are two carriages, but a number of them are having a third carriage added to the middle. One VLocity getting a middle carriage is VL37. Its current carriages are numbered 1137 and 1237. The middle carriage will be, yep, 1337.

It's already been nicknamed the Nerdlander over on Railpage, after the no-longer-operational Gippslander and Vinelander passenger services.

What you talkin' bout Willis?

:tongue:

Well, looks like a series of about forty went to complete shit. I was going along fine, then suddenly everything goes blurry. I can't figure out why. What a pain. I then crossed to the other side of the bridge, and suddenly, crisp and clear again! Glad I decided to cross the bridge, as visibility was better looking south than north.

Well, looks like a series of about forty went to complete shit. I was going along fine, then suddenly everything goes blurry. I can't figure out why. What a pain. I then crossed to the other side of the bridge, and suddenly, crisp and clear again! Glad I decided to cross the bridge, as visibility was better looking south than north.

Hmm, well at least it sounds like a good lot of them still turned out okay. :up:

Hmm, well at least it sounds like a good lot of them still turned out okay. :up:

Yeah, the vast bulk have worked out, so I'm happy. I'm kind of worried about how many photos I managed to take in a single hour, but hey, the wonders of digital. For whatever reason, it seems photography on normal city streets works out better than from the LaTrobe Street bridge, at least looking northwards.

I looked at the discussion at the start of the thread, and Ax, 'cunt' is TOTALLY the most hardcore swearword here, not just in America. Every kid knows 'fuck', but 'cunt' is almost too much even for teenagers that swear all the time.

Also, nothing happened when we went to Cunter in Switzerland, did it?

May i suggest the SuperWin Express?

I looked at the discussion at the start of the thread, and Ax, 'cunt' is TOTALLY the most hardcore swearword here, not just in America. Every kid knows 'fuck', but 'cunt' is almost too much even for teenagers that swear all the time.

Also, nothing happened when we went to Cunter in Switzerland, did it?

True. And i don't know what happened with Cunter. Maybe they missed it?

Also, i usually directs the "fucks" and "cunts" at either people who have really pissed me off, or inanimate objects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom