Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:
fappage.gif

much better!

:hyper: OOH any hot men in uniform???

just heard a tiny bit of a siren, anyway they won't come knocking here, oooh now flashing lights drove by, but yeah they said they'd gotten several calls so who knows, maybe another caller knew something more than i did.

just heard a tiny bit of a siren, anyway they won't come knocking here, oooh now flashing lights drove by, but yeah they said they'd gotten several calls so who knows, maybe another caller knew something more than i did.

:tsk: Where's the fun and :drool:ing in that?

what up varitek! how's the homelife aside from the violence?

well i have been ordered (reasonably) to clean my ridiculously messy room (i am the biggest pack rat ever) and make it suitable for my parents to do something else with, so in addition to 6 red sox games in 8 days and various appointments i am doing that (except very little room in the house to store stuff i want to keep), plus packing.

just heard some walky-talky noise but didn't see anything outside.

:tsk: Where's the fun and :drool:ing in that?

lol, they're probably fat. now more sirens and still hear vague walkie talkie noises (how the fuck do you spell that) so i'm wondering if they actually found something. though sirens could be for other stuff, i hear them all the time, but these are getting closer. i might put on shoes and go out and rubber neck. the gunshots were from a car so i'm pretty sure it's safe to look.

they took away local date :up: and we're back to post count being at the time.

maybe the other siren is on the chase, i still hear walkie talkie noise.

just heard some walky-talky noise but didn't see anything outside.

Reminds me of about 6yrs ago. We were renting down the road. Mr G went to put our daughter to bed and heard a noise out the window - peeked out to see men with guns lying all over our front lawn :ohmy:. I heard a dog whimper out the lounge window and looked out to see a cop with a dog down our driveway. Turns out that some kids across the road were letting off a spud gun and the police were called. Our house was in a prime position for them to stake out the other house. They were EVERYWHERE!! Lying all over the lawn, behind our bushes, alongside our house......We just laid low until we knew it was all ok....:yikes:

Reminds me of about 6yrs ago. We were renting down the road. Mr G went to put our daughter to bed and heard a noise out the window - peeked out to see men with guns lying all over our front lawn :ohmy:. I heard a dog whimper out the lounge window and looked out to see a cop with a dog down our driveway. Turns out that some kids across the road were letting off a spud gun and the police were called. Our house was in a prime position for them to stake out the other house. They were EVERYWHERE!! Lying all over the lawn, behind our bushes, alongside our house......We just laid low until we knew it was all ok....:yikes:

:yikes: that is bad they should have maybe called you to warn you, hello! i can't see anythign from my window but i still feel like there's stuff going on in the street with cops.

:yikes: that is bad they should have maybe called you to warn you, hello! i can't see anythign from my window but i still feel like there's stuff going on in the street with cops.

What freaked me is that our 2yr olds bed was up against that front wall, and the house did not have thick sturdy walls. I thought afterwards 'what if there was shooting and a bullet went through the wall and into her' :yikes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom