Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive by post.

Off to court (i can't wait for this fucking journalism course to end, what kind of dickhead thinks making students observe court for a few hours is a worthwhile activity? Fuck me dead). Then class. Then home to do my final journalism assignment, kinda, a little, due tomorrow.

Drive by post.

Off to court (i can't wait for this fucking journalism course to end, what kind of dickhead thinks making students observe court for a few hours is a worthwhile activity? Fuck me dead). Then class. Then home to do my final journalism assignment, kinda, a little, due tomorrow.

Lets just hope its something juicy in court today :giggle:

Bleh, I do not feel like going into the Royal Historical Society today. Time to bore myself to tears! I wish I at least had a laptop ...

I didn't feel like getting up for work either. It was a nice wet morning, and I was toasty warm rugged up in bed!

I was going to get up half an hour earlier than I did, but what a lovely morning to lie in bed!

I was going to get up half an hour earlier than I did, but what a lovely morning to lie in bed!

I got up at 8 instead of 7. I start work at 8:30. Its about the only time I'm glad I don't live in Melbourne, when I can leave home at 8:15 and make it to work at 8:30!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom