Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was front row during the Rising tour he sweat on me and LadyLemon, and we were happy to get it. :lol:

I've also touched Bono's slippery fingers (oh, that sounds SO Plebaish), which was kind of ick. I'd rather touch Bruce's hand, which was much drier thankyouverymuch. :drool:

It's just this thing with me. I remember now, I have told this story. The only "celebrity" I've ever met is the lead singer of Bowling For Soup, and without realizing what was going to happen he shook my hand, and my friend Katie just had this draw drop look on her face, and then we were walking back to our seats at teh concert and she goes, "Do you wanna stop by the bathroom" and I was like..."I....don't know. He is a celebrity....but....he's still human."

So that was kind of the whole thing with Bruce. I was like...yeah, you ARE Bruce Springsteen. But that is STILL sweat.

And I have yet to get close enough to Bono for such a thing to be a possibility, but if things had worked out at the Cleveland concert, I would've :grumpy:

That deserves a :hi5: Did you know the original Mark and Roger are supposed to be doing a national tour this winter? :hyper:
yeah, i had to watch a musical for a class i took last year, and i was like "hey, might as well see something i'd enjoy." although i've seen a ballet too (ugh the name escapes me, but it's a popular one so i'd recognize the name immediately) and liked that. the only thing i've never seen is an opera.

anyway, that's awesome! i wonder if they'll come here :hmm: plays and musicals are like the one thing we seem to actually get here.

It's just this thing with me. I remember now, I have told this story. The only "celebrity" I've ever met is the lead singer of Bowling For Soup, and without realizing what was going to happen he shook my hand, and my friend Katie just had this draw drop look on her face, and then we were walking back to our seats at teh concert and she goes, "Do you wanna stop by the bathroom" and I was like..."I....don't know. He is a celebrity....but....he's still human."

So that was kind of the whole thing with Bruce. I was like...yeah, you ARE Bruce Springsteen. But that is STILL sweat.

And I have yet to get close enough to Bono for such a thing to be a possibility, but if things had worked out at the Cleveland concert, I would've :grumpy:

Sweat can be a good thing to share... :shifty:

That's all I'm saying... :wink:

Man, I need to color. Hopefully soon.

WTF. You only have to hit Bowser with a bomb once in the first fight? I don't remember that. Oh well. I GOT A KEY!

yeah, i had to watch a musical for a class i took last year, and i was like "hey, might as well see something i'd enjoy." although i've seen a ballet too (ugh the name escapes me, but it's a popular one so i'd recognize the name immediately) and liked that. the only thing i've never seen is an opera.

anyway, that's awesome! i wonder if they'll come here :hmm: plays and musicals are like the one thing we seem to actually get here.

I've seen a handful of musicals but they're all the darker ones, or quirky ones I guess you'd say - Chicago, Wicked, Hairspray and then Rent two times. It was awesome seeing the last one in NY with my mom and cruzila. :yes:

I'm excited to see it when it comes to Detroit.

I've seen a handful of musicals but they're all the darker ones, or quirky ones I guess you'd say - Chicago, Wicked, Hairspray and then Rent two times. It was awesome seeing the last one in NY with my mom and cruzila. :yes:

I'm excited to see it when it comes to Detroit.
well boo. the only other musical i've seen is some like it hot. :lol:

yes! i remembered the ballet i saw. it was the nutcracker. it was a field trip for german class :giggle:

lol, the aussies should love this. my coworker pronounced melbourne as mel-born. like, as in rhymes with corn. (she was referring to the city in florida, but still. they're spelled the same, i pronounce the two the same.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom