Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I wanna show someone how crazy awesome they all are, I show them that performance of She's the One. How can you not smile while watching that?

Never get tired of that song. Ever ever ever...

And this will be the last time I mention it (this week)... And I touched him during it at the Detroit show. Christ. :combust:

Well my ears are sufficiently burned after listening to that myspace.....seriously, is it a joke? That's a voice only a mother could love....

How is everyone today?

Her song about Missouri reminded me of songs my little sister would make up about God when she was like three. Seriously, I would find her playing with her Barbies, and under her breath she'd be like "God I love you youre so great. Thank you thank you for my toys and my mom and for the state of Indiana" etc.

:lmao:

It does have significant historical relevance for the 80's though, thanks to MTV, so hopefully you were still able to use it.

True. It's part of 80's nostalgia, though it's not actually from the 80's.

Like Madonna's fingerless gloves.

Never get tired of that song. Ever ever ever...

And this will be the last time I mention it (this week)... And I touched him during it at the Detroit show. Christ. :combust:

I didn't get to touch him, but I think I've mentioned before that he *almost* sweated on me. Not cool Bruce. Not cool.

Her song about Missouri reminded me of songs my little sister would make up about God when she was like three. Seriously, I would find her playing with her Barbies, and under her breath she'd be like "God I love you youre so great. Thank you thank you for my toys and my mom and for the state of Indiana" etc.

:lmao: Wait until you hear the rest and the weird moans she does :yikes:

What's the difference between a passport card and a passport book?
i have no idea! i don't think i had those choices when i got my passport, which is weird cuz i just got mine earlier this year! mine was like $85, so i'd say hey i got a card. but it's got several pages and has a leather cover and such, which makes me think it's a book.

the only choices i remember there being are: prices for 16 and up, and under 16, and then also the extra cost for expedited processing for each of those.

I didn't get to touch him, but I think I've mentioned before that he *almost* sweated on me. Not cool Bruce. Not cool.

When I was front row during the Rising tour he sweat on me and LadyLemon, and we were happy to get it. :lol:

I've also touched Bono's slippery fingers (oh, that sounds SO Plebaish), which was kind of ick. I'd rather touch Bruce's hand, which was much drier thankyouverymuch. :drool:

Have you guys ever noticed how much better piano's sound live compared to in the studio? I'm watching Jungleland and the intro sounds so much better live.

I love the line, "they take a stab at romance."

The only problem is that a lot of live recordings don't mix the piano well. Perfect example: the live Ziggy show Bowie released (also from Hammersmith). Garson's inaudible the whole show.

When I was front row during the Rising tour he sweat on me and LadyLemon, and we were happy to get it. :lol:

I've also touched Bono's slippery fingers (oh, that sounds SO Plebaish), which was kind of ick. I'd rather touch Bruce's hand, which was much drier thankyouverymuch. :drool:

Everyone bow. We are looking at the premier railskank of our time. :wink:

i don't think i've ever heard that one. is it anything like the musical? :giggle:

that's a good musical actually.

That deserves a :hi5: Did you know the original Mark and Roger are supposed to be doing a national tour this winter? :hyper:

Everyone bow. We are looking at the premier railskank of our time. :wink:

Quiet, you... :mad:

I don't have any dances under my belt, but there's always next tour... :flirt:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom