Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
have you seen the part with.... the Nozzle? :laugh:

:ohmy: no

Random aside, I hatehatehatehatehatehatehatehatehate people on Support sites (especially Yahoo! Answers) that only answer questions to see themselves type. For example, I was looking for a program that recovers deleted files, and someone (answering a different person's question) wrote, "Did you check the recycling bin" :bang:

K, Super Mario Galaxy, you're cool and all, but all you're doing is making me nostalgic for Mario64 *opens up Wii shop*

....Princess Toadstool,

Peach

:up: Great game. A classic for sure.

I just destroyed the bomb-omb king! This is great. I'm ubber happy :lol:

I used to play this game all the time with my dad when I was little. I never could do it, but he got all 120 stars.

I thought the second half of the new Weezer was much better than the first half.

Love the last song.

Automatic is superwin. Cold Dark World is pretty terrible, and Thought I Knew is quite nice, though Brian Bell doesn't exactly have a great voice. Dreamin' and The Angel And The One are both highlights

I'm playing The Blue Album right now. Wow. It never fails to engage me.

It really is their best. I usually go for the weirder, noisier, more obscure stuff (I'd take In Utero over Nevermind, Vitalogy over Ten, and so on), but Blue is definitely stronger than Pinkerton.

Agreed.

I actually had Pinkerton on CD and lost it sometime ago. Don't know how.

And don't get me wrong, I think Pinkerton is great; Tired Of Sex, Across The Sea, The Good Life, El Scorcho...all classics. But it's wearying to listen to on a regular basis, so I only pop it in every now and again.

And Screwtape, if you've got nothing better to do, go listen to The Wild, The Innocent, And The E Street Shuffle.

I'm listening to the different tracks from it on Youtube.

I like Wild Billy's Circus Story. I also like The E Street Shuffle. I'm not so keen on Rosalita, Incident on 57th Street or 4th of July. Listening to New York City Serenade followed by Kitty's Back.

I like Wild Billy's Circus Story. I also like The E Street Shuffle. I'm not so keen on Rosalita, Incident on 57th Street or 4th of July. Listening to New York City Serenade followed by Kitty's Back.

What? Incident On 57th Street is the best song on there!

I need to knock some sense into you...

Rosalita is sheer genius. Probably my favorite on the record, along with the title track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom