Kumamoto, Japan Superthread - Page 34 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-03-2008, 11:59 PM   #496
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Hey Khan
__________________

__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #497
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by No spoken words View Post
Fool.
Clown.
__________________

__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #498
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
+







how are you?
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #499
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
thanks gluey, how are you feelin?

Crap and back on the meds after an ugly day. But apart from that I'm strangely upbeat and ok.
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #500
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
OOH any hot men in uniform???
just heard a tiny bit of a siren, anyway they won't come knocking here, oooh now flashing lights drove by, but yeah they said they'd gotten several calls so who knows, maybe another caller knew something more than i did.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:02 AM   #501
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post


how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
Crap and back on the meds after an ugly day. But apart from that I'm strangely upbeat and ok.

I love this lazy arsed multi-quote thing
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #502
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
just heard a tiny bit of a siren, anyway they won't come knocking here, oooh now flashing lights drove by, but yeah they said they'd gotten several calls so who knows, maybe another caller knew something more than i did.
Where's the fun and ing in that?
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:04 AM   #503
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unico View Post
what up varitek! how's the homelife aside from the violence?
well i have been ordered (reasonably) to clean my ridiculously messy room (i am the biggest pack rat ever) and make it suitable for my parents to do something else with, so in addition to 6 red sox games in 8 days and various appointments i am doing that (except very little room in the house to store stuff i want to keep), plus packing.

just heard some walky-talky noise but didn't see anything outside.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:05 AM   #504
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
Where's the fun and ing in that?
lol, they're probably fat. now more sirens and still hear vague walkie talkie noises (how the fuck do you spell that) so i'm wondering if they actually found something. though sirens could be for other stuff, i hear them all the time, but these are getting closer. i might put on shoes and go out and rubber neck. the gunshots were from a car so i'm pretty sure it's safe to look.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:06 AM   #505
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:53 PM
eh the siren got farther away instead of stopping close by. maybe not.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #506
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:53 PM
they took away local date and we're back to post count being at the time.

maybe the other siren is on the chase, i still hear walkie talkie noise.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:07 AM   #507
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
just heard some walky-talky noise but didn't see anything outside.

Reminds me of about 6yrs ago. We were renting down the road. Mr G went to put our daughter to bed and heard a noise out the window - peeked out to see men with guns lying all over our front lawn . I heard a dog whimper out the lounge window and looked out to see a cop with a dog down our driveway. Turns out that some kids across the road were letting off a spud gun and the police were called. Our house was in a prime position for them to stake out the other house. They were EVERYWHERE!! Lying all over the lawn, behind our bushes, alongside our house......We just laid low until we knew it was all ok....
__________________
Gluey is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:09 AM   #508
Blue Crack Addict
 
Varitek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: on borderland we run
Posts: 16,861
Local Time: 06:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gluey View Post
Reminds me of about 6yrs ago. We were renting down the road. Mr G went to put our daughter to bed and heard a noise out the window - peeked out to see men with guns lying all over our front lawn . I heard a dog whimper out the lounge window and looked out to see a cop with a dog down our driveway. Turns out that some kids across the road were letting off a spud gun and the police were called. Our house was in a prime position for them to stake out the other house. They were EVERYWHERE!! Lying all over the lawn, behind our bushes, alongside our house......We just laid low until we knew it was all ok....
that is bad they should have maybe called you to warn you, hello! i can't see anythign from my window but i still feel like there's stuff going on in the street with cops.
__________________
Varitek is offline  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:10 AM   #509
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,062
Local Time: 06:53 PM
Now everyone shows up.
__________________
phanan is online now  
Old 06-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #510
Blue Crack Addict
 
Gluey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Cattle Class
Posts: 15,477
Local Time: 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Varitek View Post
that is bad they should have maybe called you to warn you, hello! i can't see anythign from my window but i still feel like there's stuff going on in the street with cops.
What freaked me is that our 2yr olds bed was up against that front wall, and the house did not have thick sturdy walls. I thought afterwards 'what if there was shooting and a bullet went through the wall and into her'
__________________

__________________
Gluey is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:53 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com