Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of us do say that music on the radio is crap, but we are speaking in generalities. It doesn't mean that a good song is never on the radio, it's just becoming more and more of a rarity. Hence the wrath that radio gets nowadays.

And of course, one person's crap is another person's treasure, but I think if a poll was done in the public arena, most people would conclude that radio is not what it used to be.

I agree with you there, I just don't know if people like my sister would. I think that's mostly what's on my mind.

Thinking about music these days always makes me sad. I just wish I could've been born in another decade on occasion, because, as important as music is to me, the current times aren't doing it any justice whatsoever

Back to baseball though. Why are sports channels (I'm looking at you ESPN) pretty much ignoring the Cubs :grumpy: BEST RECORD IN BASEBALL AND A NINE GAME WINNING STREAK. But no, let's talk about the Phillies in stead (sorry PFan)

Because the Phillies are pulling away with the division and Chase Utley is the fucking man. That's why.

Because the Phillies are pulling away with the division and Chase Utley is the fucking man. That's why.

It's like....you were beamed into the thread :lol:

Yeah, I know the Phils are doing great right now too. I just am always frustrated with the sports reporting world I suppose. Last year they didn't even recognize the fact that the Packers were doing fantastic until the game they finally lost, and that really pissed me off. Now I feel like once again, I'll probably start seeing the Cubs in the news if they start doing poorly. They just don't want them to succeed :madspit:

:lol:

No, he wouldn't do that.

Oh wait, we're talking 1978-1982 again?

Yeah, he would. :lol:

Where did those years come from btw :lmao: He busted out with that and I just started cracking up, simply because it was so oddly specific.

I always hear about the Cubs. Not hearing about them, quite frankly, is a nice change of pace.

Why? They still don't know everything there is to know about it?
apparently i'm not supposed to be in as much pain as i am :huh: so mri next week, follow-up the week after, and that's when we'll schedule the surgery.

but hey, i've not taken any pain meds for it, just wanted to chew on a few sticks. but i know meds won't do anything for it. anti-inflammatories will, but i don't know if any are aspirin-free, i've never bothered to look :hmm: i've always taken tylenol for everything. but that's not an anti-inflammatory.

and then later this year or early next year i get to go through this all over again with my left foot! :yippie:

I always hear about the Cubs. Not hearing about them, quite frankly, is a nice change of pace.

Really? :lol: Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention. Just for the last week or so every time I've watched sports center out of curiosity for what they have to say, all I've gotten was ZOMG CHASE UTELY !!! 1111!

oh Ouch.

true story, when I was a LITTLE Kid, I loved the Orioles cause I thought they were the Oreos, and oreos are delicious
:lmao:

i like them cuz my family is from baltimore. so i just grew up being a fan. although when we moved here, my dad jumped ship and became a braves fan (still can't figure that one out, as i believe we're closer to st. louis than atlanta, but not by much. and it's lame anyway that the nearest pro baseball teams are that fucking far away).

Clearly they need to make your foot a cyborg that plays Split Enz and bans users. /end mad scientist rant
omg :drool: then they can take as many mris as they want!

well they could anyway cuz i don't mind getting them done. i find them relaxing :crack: i just need to find a way to take this damn nose ring out before i get it done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom