Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh, I missed a naan conversation? I had some nice cheese naan tonight with a big masala dosa with sambar, coconut chutney, dal and palak paneer. Mm, mm, mm. :drool:

Actually, since you guys were talking about it, I actually prefer Indian food to Greek food - in fact, Indian cuisine is far and away my favourite, so I'm happy to go to an Indian restaurant with you guys. I might sample another one with my brother while we're there, too.

I'm here.

I don't want to be here.

I want to go to sleep.

Goddamnit.

Some mothercunter in WTAHNN is saying that he's heard from Larry's sister that U2 won't be doing a 'world' tour next time around, i.e. seven European countries and forty trillion US dates. It's so stupid, you'd really think he's screwing around yet I can't help but wonder.

Some mothercunter in WTAHNN is saying that he's heard from Larry's sister that U2 won't be doing a 'world' tour next time around, i.e. seven European countries and forty trillion US dates. It's so stupid, you'd really think he's screwing around yet I can't help but wonder.

It's such a shitty quality report and so absurdly early that I wouldn't put any stock in it, in terms of the band genuinely having that intention already. However, I wouldn't be surprised if it happened, since the non-Europe/North American shows are usually only tacked onto the end of tours anyway, planned once the tour is already underway and the band feel like taking the show to other parts of the world. They obviously decided against that on Elevation, and if that happened again, I wouldn't be shocked.

Anyway, I should go into a self-imposed fast from Interference.

So stressed about the coming few days. Too many commitments, too little time to do things. Everybody can seriously just fuck off.

Anyway, I should go into a self-imposed fast from Interference.

So stressed about the coming few days. Too many commitments, too little time to do things. Everybody can seriously just fuck off.

Seriously, if you think you need to, definitely do it. You don't want any distractions like this while you need to concentrate on more important things. If you think it's necessary, go for it - we'll keep the Superthread busy without you!

Actually, since you guys were talking about it, I actually prefer Indian food to Greek food - in fact, Indian cuisine is far and away my favourite, so I'm happy to go to an Indian restaurant with you guys. I might sample another one with my brother while we're there, too.

:hmm:

The problem is, the Greek restaurant I know for sure is excellent, whereas I don't know any good Indian ones around the area. I'll try to find out though.

:hmm:

The problem is, the Greek restaurant I know for sure is excellent, whereas I don't know any good Indian ones around the area. I'll try to find out though.

Ah, I see. Well, almost all Indian restaurants are good in some way or another. I know a lot of good ones in Adelaide and every time I try a new one I tend to enjoy the experience.

What meals do you usually get at the Greek place? How pricey is it? Good menu variety?

Ah, I see. Well, almost all Indian restaurants are good in some way or another. I know a lot of good ones in Adelaide and every time I try a new one I tend to enjoy the experience.

What meals do you usually get at the Greek place? How pricey is it? Good menu variety?

The Greek place, I usually just get wraps at - very pricey at $10, but completely worth it. And I mean completely.

I'm good with Indian, just that I can't stand bad Indian food, which does happen occasionally.

The Greek place, I usually just get wraps at - very pricey at $10, but completely worth it. And I mean completely.

I'm good with Indian, just that I can't stand bad Indian food, which does happen occasionally.

Ah, like so you get takeaway yiros from there too?

I agree completely, I mean you really, really have to know what spices you're combining and what amounts they should be when cooking Indian food, otherwise it can be disastrous. Example: when I made dal and aloo gobi for the first (and yeah, last) time. Never felt so bad in my life.

Ah, like so you get takeaway yiros from there too?

I agree completely, I mean you really, really have to know what spices you're combining and what amounts they should be when cooking Indian food, otherwise it can be disastrous. Example: when I made dal and aloo gobi for the first (and yeah, last) time. Never felt so bad in my life.

:lol: I usually leave it to my dad or someone, I'm good with tasting what's missing but haven't dared to try cooking it myself yet.

:lol: I usually leave it to my dad or someone, I'm good with tasting what's missing but haven't dared to try cooking it myself yet.

That's usually what I do, but I watched my brother cook dal and was like "okay, I think I can do this". So I did it by memory a week or so later. Wow, it was really bad. Really, really, really bad. So bad that I actually refuse to put garamasala in anything now. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom