Kumamoto, Japan Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would either get a nano for the gym, as i have an 80 for my music but it's rather big (actually i'd take a shuffle) or i could sell the touch on ebay, it's worth 300. those fucking bastards.

think if i call and complain like you can with something that goes on sale after you buy it, i might get compensation?

don't get me fucking started about this fucking those apple fucking bitches i bought my fucking mac 6 weeks ago fuck those fucking bitches
:uhoh:

i would either get a nano for the gym, as i have an 80 for my music but it's rather big (actually i'd take a shuffle) or i could sell the touch on ebay, it's worth 300. those fucking bastards.

think if i call and complain like you can with something that goes on sale after you buy it, i might get compensation?
i've already got a fairly new ipod i use for the gym, mine's 60 or 80, i can't remember. i decided on getting the touch so i could sell it on ebay. gmta :up:

:hmm: you might be able to, you never know.

:uhoh:

i've already got a fairly new ipod i use for the gym, mine's 60 or 80, i can't remember. i decided on getting the touch so i could sell it on ebay. gmta :up:

:hmm: you might be able to, you never know.

yeah i'll call them this week if i have time, i have a giant list of things to do, and i was gonna do the online stuff tonight but i got distracted by the election and gunshots.

:wave: night. i should go to bed too, i've got an 8am dentist appointment, i had to take a cancellation spot and that's what i got. they are going to yell at me for not flossing, as usual.

and at some point i've got to go BACK to victoria's secret because the bastards didn't remove the ink things from my 2 bras and i was in too much of a rush to check. grrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

Oh and I found out last night that the Melbourne art gallery has a Jacques-Louis David portrait that I don't think I'd ever seen before so I'm more excited than ever to go. :hyper:

Wonderful! How was your day? :wave:

Historical Society was boring. I'd be able to do all of this a hell of a lot quicker if I had a laptop I could take with me.

But then I spent about an hour photographing trains and trams (and in the case of the latter, riding them as well), so that was good. Not sure if my photos have actually turned out as it's so foggy and murky out there, but I had a good time watching the rail action at least!

How about your day?

Did Ian do a worth job of commentating on Stars In Their Eyes, in my absence last night?

Hey Kim! Yeah, and I am disturbed a George Michael impersonator won. Though Beyonce sounded hysterically bad.

Hello there, Kim! :wave:

Historical Society was boring. I'd be able to do all of this a hell of a lot quicker if I had a laptop I could take with me.

But then I spent about an hour photographing trains and trams (and in the case of the latter, riding them as well), so that was good. Not sure if my photos have actually turned out as it's so foggy and murky out there, but I had a good time watching the rail action at least!

How about your day?

Ah yeah, same with me. I'm bad with writing down notes, but fortunately it's not the most essential thing to do in an Art History class (where you're not expected to know how to write). Good to hear the rest of the day went well for you, and hope the shots turned out well. :up:

My day was pretty good. I slept in, because I was up last night writing my Goya speech which I was meant to do this morning, but in the end there was no time for it anyway! I was half put out about that, since I was psyched into doing it. Oh well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom